Options

Wrigley Cracker Jack S/N A/P for sale?

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
edited April 2021 in Lost Dogs
Does anyone know what a Wrigley 2013 Cracker Jack S/N is going for? I see the Pittsburgh 13, Moline 14, and Milwaukee 14 S/N or A/P are going for outrageous amounts these days. 

Thanks!

Update: I am selling the Cracker Jack AP for $1600.00 

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
Post edited by coco butter on

Comments

• Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    I know the SE Cracker Jack posters have been going for around $1,000.  The APs are rare, I've only seen one or two.  Do you have one that you are trying to sell?
  • Options
    I do and am considering it. I wanted to get a feeling of what these AP’s are going for. After seeing what other sought after posters from 2013/2014 (Pittsburgh, Moline, Milwaukee) are fetching, I wanted to get a ballpark figure. 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    matt viallmatt viall Posts: 242
    edited April 2021
    $1500 ish.  Not in same ball park as the other APs you mention especially Pitt and Moline.  I bought one last year since I didn’t hear back from ya !
    Post edited by matt viall on
  • Options
    Hi Matt! Yeah, I wasn’t looking to sell the last time we spoke. I’m starting to think more about it and get pricing. I’m glad to see you got one! Thanks for the price! 
  • Options
    Np!  Good luck Kyle 
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Hi Matt! Yeah, I wasn’t looking to sell the last time we spoke. I’m starting to think more about it and get pricing. I’m glad to see you got one! Thanks for the price! 
    Consider any trades for it?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,082
    Mattchew said:
    I know the SE Cracker Jack posters have been going for around $1,000.  The APs are rare, I've only seen one or two.  Do you have one that you are trying to sell?
    7-800 for a while now.  These took a dip in price for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Update: As everyone who has read this discussion probably imagined, I have had a ton of people asking if I am going to sell or possibly trade the Cracker Jack AP. I’m leaning on selling as I’m trying to figure out the best price without coming off as too high. Once I figure out a price I’m going with, I’ll make sure to update everyone who reached out! I’ll try and take a few photos as well. Thanks!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,842
    Sounds like an auction of sorts.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    No auction. I am going to reach out to the first person who asked to buy. 
  • Options
    Sale pending. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Poster is available. 
  • Options
    Price ?  I’ll use for trade bait.
  • Options
    Asking for $1600.00
  • Options
    Pending.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,467
    Go Matt go!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,552
    $1600? WOW... that's like, 55 Vancouver 2011 posters.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options

• Options
    Sold.