Options

Moline Vinyl

Nittany1bnNittany1bn Near Philadelphia Posts: 214
Has anyone received their Moline Vault yet? Is there any news about when they will ship? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,434
    It hasn’t shipped yet.  There isn’t a specific date either right now.  Hopefully soon. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    They should start taking preorders for the next vault, Randall’s Island ‘96 now.  Since it takes 8 months that would bring us to December or January 2022 for delivery
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
    They should start taking preorders for the next vault, Randall’s Island ‘96 now.  Since it takes 8 months that would bring us to December or January 2022 for delivery
    I am so down for this as a vault.  Maybe have a Randall’s island night at your restaurant.  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Rumor has it no tapes of Randall’s exist. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

It was played a few months ago on SiriusXM as an audience recording.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    mcgruff10 said:
    I am so down for this as a vault.  Maybe have a Randall’s island night at your restaurant.  ;)
    No doubt.  I think Santos made a good choice to make it the next vault.  He listened to the people and met the demand.  Don’t know if we needed it to be a colored splatter vinyl or to include the 65 page color book, but that’s what he wanted so I’m not gonna complain.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

Doubt they would make a vault from an audience recording. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632

Doubt they would make a vault from an audience recording. 
    They better fucking not.  That recording is everywhere.  It's pretty decent for a tape form the 90's.. but it's a tape from the 90s.  

I wouldn't mind the Berlin show.  One would assume the masters are out there since it was broadcast.  That was a great show. 
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    where is that rumor?  I know that they confirmed MSG 1998 does not exist as multi-track due to union issues at the time making recording cost prohibitive, but I would not think that was the case for Randall's Island as that tour was DIY all the way around.

At bare minimum they would have Brett's FOH board tapes for these shows, and if they don't want to make it a Vinyl release, make it a CD box set of both nights.  It would be the perfect No Code tour capsule.  Between nights 1 and 2 the only No Code songs not played were Smile, I'm Open and Around the Bend.   If they wanted to cover the whole record for that era then release Barcelona as a board too.

I love the Vault vinyl, but if they really feel like some shows due to lack of multi track don't fit that format, please just release the board mixes.

I have to imagine that some old timers would buy every No Code tour show if it were released in that format if that is all that is there.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    where is that rumor?  I know that they confirmed MSG 1998 does not exist as multi-track due to union issues at the time making recording cost prohibitive, but I would not think that was the case for Randall's Island as that tour was DIY all the way around.

At bare minimum they would have Brett's FOH board tapes for these shows, and if they don't want to make it a Vinyl release, make it a CD box set of both nights.  It would be the perfect No Code tour capsule.  Between nights 1 and 2 the only No Code songs not played were Smile, I'm Open and Around the Bend.   If they wanted to cover the whole record for that era then release Barcelona as a board too.

I love the Vault vinyl, but if they really feel like some shows due to lack of multi track don't fit that format, please just release the board mixes.

I have to imagine that some old timers would buy every No Code tour show if it were released in that format if that is all that is there.
    Can’t share source at the moment. Maybe later! Word is tapes weren’t running at either show. Maybe this person is wrong! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    PB11041 said:

Can’t share source at the moment. Maybe later! Word is tapes weren’t running at either show. Maybe this person is wrong! 
    Stabs himself GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652