3/19/2021 Shipping update...

2»

Comments

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,032
     Band signed bat?

Bat variants?
  • How are the holiday singles placed in the sleeves and shipped? Tell us that one 😃
    There are bigger issues in the world, but it’s a tad offensive for a preachy band to be touting the packing of wooden posters and bats they made a cash grab off of for things that either didn’t happen or did a while ago while ignoring the goods they promised for money they took 5 years ago.  I mean, cmon. At least acknowledge you fd up and have no ducking clue when you’re going to make good on a promise.  And do so on a regular basis.  It’s difficult but that’s what good, upstanding businesses do (and that’s what the band is - a business - and that’s ok).

It’s all good though.  Folks who willingly participated in THIS cash grab are getting bonus torn and bent paper that the band can’t sell.  Lol. 

We see you....
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    You know that you’re in 10C voluntarily and free to leave any time, right?
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,870
    KM73780 said:
    You know you can question when you paid for something 4 years ago and still haven’t received it and all you want is an update from the business you already paid. You know that...,right? 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,320
    KM73780 said:
    You know you can question when you paid for something 4 years ago and still haven’t received it and all you want is an update from the business you already paid. You know that...,right? 
    NO!!!! TAKE IT OR GET OUT!! 
    nicknyr15 said:
    KM73780 said:
    No. How you like that reply? Plus your caps lock was on, that means your screaming. 
    Hey ten club, any time you want to jump in here and provide an update that would be great. You got little Nicky using caps lock when typing. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,394
    nicknyr15 said:
    KM73780 said:
    No. How you like that reply? Plus your caps lock was on, that means your screaming. 
    I am almost 100% sure that Nick was being sarcastic.  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • KM73780 said:
    This is the most ridiculous go to response.   

I stay for the music and the community (not to mention the chance to purchase a bat from a band that’s never played baseball because they once played at a baseball stadium - where’s the hockey sticks?).  Doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything nor does it mean I can’t make what quite honestly is a pretty basic factual observation and yet still want to stay.

you want to make money as a business you have to expect customers to raise concerns when concerning business practices arise. Oh, wait, they make good speeches, so they’re not a business that should be held to fairly (low) basic standards. 

but thank you for letting me know we are still a free country in at least some areas.  I wasn’t sure at this point.  Lol. 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    KM73780 said:
    This is the most ridiculous go to response.   

I stay for the music and the community (not to mention the chance to purchase a bat from a band that’s never played baseball because they once played at a baseball stadium - where’s the hockey sticks?).  Doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything nor does it mean I can’t make what quite honestly is a pretty basic factual observation and yet still want to stay.

you want to make money as a business you have to expect customers to raise concerns when concerning business practices arise. Oh, wait, they make good speeches, so they’re not a business that should be held to fairly (low) basic standards. 

but thank you for letting me know we are still a free country in at least some areas.  I wasn’t sure at this point.  Lol. 
    +1
    Hey ten club, any time you want to jump in here and provide an update that would be great. You got little Nicky using caps lock when typing. 
    100% sarcasm. Now apologize for calling me little. 
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    nicknyr15 said:

nicknyr15 said:
    I’m a huge Adam Sandler fan. It was a play on words and not intended to compare the size of ur being. Can we be best friends? Maybe we can have a holiday record listening party in 2-4 years? 
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    "...the size of ur..." :fearful:

"...being." :relieved:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m a huge Adam Sandler fan. It was a play on words and not intended to compare the size of ur being. Can we be best friends? Maybe we can have a holiday record listening party in 2-4 years? 
    I’m in! Haha. I was also joking with the apologize line.
    Hobbes said:
    nicknyr15 said:

😂😂😂
    See people, this is progress !  Who needs records that we paid for years ago when we have this new togetherness? Actually I still do but I like the love on here. In unrelated news does anyone think the song “not for you” in some way symbolized or foreshadowed the undelivered holiday singles? Discuss amongst yourselfs, go...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,276
     Band signed bat?

Bat variants?

• OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    I can only assume that the holiday singles are taking so long due to time constraints of having every band member sign each cover as a make good/final cap on the now dead holiday single program. Please tell me this is the case and not that you guys are just too busy during a full year after the cancelled tour taking in more money while these are laying around waiting behind bats posters and viewmasters for shipment. I get that the Vault is out of your hands but you reported that these were being made in house. Were the single sided Clairvoyants produced in house? Why were those completed ahead of vinyl you sold us 4 years ago? Please give us an update. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I can only assume that the holiday singles are taking so long due to time constraints of having every band member sign each cover as a make good/final cap on the now dead holiday single program. Please tell me this is the case and not that you guys are just too busy during a full year after the cancelled tour taking in more money while these are laying around waiting behind bats posters and viewmasters for shipment. I get that the Vault is out of your hands but you reported that these were being made in house. Were the single sided Clairvoyants produced in house? Why were those completed ahead of vinyl you sold us 4 years ago? Please give us an update. 
    Dance of the Clairvoyants wont have been produced in house, like Gigaton it has record label's money and distribution network behind it. The fanclub singles dont and so looks like they can be delivered whenever they want with no accountability.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,265
    You rolled the wood poster? thought that would be a board or something. 
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    edited March 2021
    pthomn said:
    Seattle regular edition streaming event posters are rolled and started shipping 3/17.
    Wood edition posters are rolled and will start shipping next week. We had to use a "scratch and dent" poster as packing material for each wood print in order to keep the poster from sliding around in the 4" tube. See image below.
    Marucci bats are getting close...
    No word on Vault 10, we're still hoping for March/April 2021
    No word on EV 7", assume we'll get these end of March.
    what's the one red S for?
    The Ten Club Community is pure gold...noticing the red marker is brilliant.  You folks notice every little detail.  The US Government should offer this community a choice of a Benny Vinyl or a MSG Kong Poster for every cold case mystery solved - we would even finally know who Jack the Ripper was - lol.
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 116
    BC62528 said:
    pthomn said:
    Seattle regular edition streaming event posters are rolled and started shipping 3/17.
    Wood edition posters are rolled and will start shipping next week. We had to use a "scratch and dent" poster as packing material for each wood print in order to keep the poster from sliding around in the 4" tube. See image below.
    Marucci bats are getting close...
    No word on Vault 10, we're still hoping for March/April 2021
    No word on EV 7", assume we'll get these end of March.
    what's the one red S for?
    The Ten Club Community is pure gold...noticing the red marker is brilliant.  You folks notice every little detail.  The US Government should offer this community a choice of a Benny Vinyl or a MSG Kong Poster for every cold case mystery solved - we would even finally know who Jack the Ripper was - lol.
    I'll take the Benny Vinyl. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,822
    I concur. The Isle of Wight poster is kick ass.

I did mine of a red frame inside a white frame. It absolutely POPS.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    another week goes by. another week without an update... Santos can you please give us a ballpark estimate for an eta on these? 2022? 2023? Next Tuesday?
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,679
    The posters? They’ve been shipping for the past week. People are getting them. 
    The posters? They’ve been shipping for the past week. People are getting them. 
    I’m looking for the 2017 2018 holiday singles. I referenced them earlier in the thread but should have clarified here.