ISO AIC DIRT~ Deal Done....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,910
edited March 2021 in Lost Dogs
Preferably the MOV. Discogs is way out of line imo.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by mickeyrat on

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    I didn't even realize it was out of print until I saw another post about it the other day.

It's a tough spot to be in.  Once stuff goes out of print, and you can't buy it from record stores anymore, the price surges.   I've noticed some big price spikes on out of print vinyl the last few months :(
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,910
    that's why I posted here. off chance someone gives a fella a break from the greed.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    I don't see a US release for this album on vinyl on discogs. Would you happen to have a link? 
    Ray J. T. said:
    I don't see a US release for this album on vinyl on discogs. Would you happen to have a link? 

there never was a US vinyl released. 30th anniversary in a couple years maybe by the band.....

MOV was the most recent official type release. theres a boot, but to me its always a crap shoot.

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    mickeyrat said:
    Ray J. T. said:

there never was a US vinyl released. 30th anniversary in a couple years maybe by the band.....

MOV was the most recent official type release. theres a boot, but to me its always a crap shoot.
    Gotcha. Yea, some of the boots out there can be hit or miss. 
  • Are you still looking?  I accidentally bought a second one in January thinking I didn't have it yet.  If you're still looking PM me.
    "I did what I had to do. If there was a reason it was you..."
    Are you still looking?  I accidentally bought a second one in January thinking I didn't have it yet.  If you're still looking PM me.

pm sent....

awesome folks here, I swear.......

This was for a great friend...... THANKS RMO.......