Options

Word Smash

Comments

• Options
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Have you watched Schitt's Creek?
    I have not. Maybe when the kids are out of the house, I'll have time to check it out.
    Would recommend you watch this as she's so wonderful as Moira Schitt. In fact it's so good I'm watching the whole series again for the 4th time. I also really liked her in Bettlejuice.  I'm not sure about Kate McAllister as she forgot her son but she was very shocked when  she realised and tries to do everything to get home. How she .could do it again though...a bit like Finding Nemo 2, you'd think they learnt their lesson the first time.

@Hobbes you got the last word nearly right!
    Dan's clue should direct you to the first one. 
    Again, Kate McAllister’s son is a sadist who verbally abuses the woman who keeps him alive and well. 

I forget things all the time. It’s never malicious. At worst, perhaps there is some intent on a subconscious level. Again, never malicious, though.

Just remember that Catherine O’Hara can do no wrong, and you’ll be back on the good path. :smile:
    She's amazing dude.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    I have not. Maybe when the kids are out of the house, I'll have time to check it out.
    Would recommend you watch this as she's so wonderful as Moira Schitt. In fact it's so good I'm watching the whole series again for the 4th time. I also really liked her in Bettlejuice.  I'm not sure about Kate McAllister as she forgot her son but she was very shocked when  she realised and tries to do everything to get home. How she .could do it again though...a bit like Finding Nemo 2, you'd think they learnt their lesson the first time.

Again, Kate McAllister’s son is a sadist who verbally abuses the woman who keeps him alive and well. 

I forget things all the time. It’s never malicious. At worst, perhaps there is some intent on a subconscious level. Again, never malicious, though.

Just remember that Catherine O’Hara can do no wrong, and you’ll be back on the good path. :smile:
    She's amazing dude.

Yeah, the role of Moira is so damn perfect for her skills.  She is awesome.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,838
    dankind said:
    Highly recommended. 
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    dankind said:

I think you should reconsider. Rose + sit + a stone = Rosetta Stone. Clearly I am right.

And Dan's "clue?" Ramblings of a madman. I mean, I agree with him, but still.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    :rofl:
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited March 2021
    Hobbes said:
    dankind said:

I think you should reconsider. Rose + sit + a stone = Rosetta Stone. Clearly I am right.

And Dan's "clue?" Ramblings of a madman. I mean, I agree with him, but still.
    What FMe said, hahaha!

@Dankind I like Goodess Girl Rock but that's not right!  Ok I never realised that when I selected the pictures that that could be Rose Sit a Stone, lol, your answer is so good that you get to go!

It was actually supposed to be Cath Kidston
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options

• Options
    Hobbes said:

Wobbie?

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    :rofl:
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    edited March 2021
    Hobbes said:

Wobbie?

Hahah.
    Guy in 2nd picture looks like it could be Wob's great grandson.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Cry baby forget me knot?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Buster Keaton, no?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Screamadelica
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Buster Keaton, no?
    Yes.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Baby Bustier?!
  • Options
    Ball buster?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Ball buster?
    Yessiree.
  • Options
    dankind said:
    I don't know, but there are very few rules I live by. One of those rules is that Catherine O'Hara can do no wrong.

This is dogma.

Things get heated around the holidays when we watch the Home Alone movies because my wife and children will often make mistaken comments about how Kate McAllister is a horrible mother.

Yo, what about Kevin McAllister is just a hurtful dick!?! How about that! Fucking brat! He's quite literally a goddamn sadist!

Catherine O'Hara portrays Kate McAllister, therefore Kate McAllister is a saint. There is no argument to the contrary that will ever convince me otherwise; they will just convince me that the one trying to make such an argument is a horrible human being who doesn't deserve oxygen.

OK. As you were.
    @dankind have you seen Catherine O'Hara in the Schitt's Creek documentary on Netflix?
  • Options
    Pumpernickel
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Panacotta
  • Options