Pod: Seattle Hometown Series 12/7/1993 show

This week Live On 4 Legs is continuing a monthly series where we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the band by focusing on a show from Seattle. We’re talking 1993 this week and the first show in their 3 night stint ending the tour at Seattle Center Arena. A lot of this episode we’ll talk about the way they handled their fame at the time. From their reaction to selling over a million record in Vs. first week to the Time magazine cover, it seemed like it was all happening way too fast for them.

thanks to everyone who checked out my Pearl Jam Radio Wishlist episode this week! It’ll air again tomorrow at 11am ET and Noon ET on Sunday.

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com