Pod: Columbia, SC 2008

New episode on this good deep cut show from 08, probably one of the more overlooked tour years. If you were there, give it a listen, help out your fellow fans who dedicate their free time to creating this content:
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• was there, fantastic show. i love this show
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
  • I was there, and had the pleasure of introducing two newbies to the PJ live experience. What a perfect show for someone's first... listen to the boot frequently. One of the two I brought caught a drumstick also... very memorable night. 
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I was there, with someone who'd seen a bunch of PJ shows but his white whale was Glorified G. When that started, I just looked at him and it was so great to be able to see someone just lose it, in that moment, that one song more than any other they wanted to hear.

Great show!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Ah, the deep cuts tour! Attended DC that summer. Also, did a ton of sight seeing which was just as awesome! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I remember Hartford '08 being so extraordinary, and then Charlottesville '13 also being extraordinary, and from what I heard from the insider birds, both shows broke the usual "Ed mainly designing setlist" and Jeff did one, Stone did the other (I think in that order but I'd have to go back and read my review at the time).

So much as I loved Columbia, Hartford took the cake for me on the few shows I saw on this tour (5 shows).