All them witches

Anyone else like All them witches ? Just listening to their latest album Nothing as the ideal,its bloody good 

Sat drinking wine

Comments

• clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 322
    Absolutely love them. Have all their records and have seen them many times in Athens. Great sound.
  • I only know a few songs and I think they are really good. Going to make it a point to listen to the full albums soon. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • duffer said:
    Anyone else like All them witches ? Just listening to their latest album Nothing as the ideal,its bloody good 

Sure do.  I started a thread on them before.  Got to see them open up for Mastodon and Primus.  They were fantastic.  I saw that you posted a vinyl of theirs.  For the longest time they did not have any physical media to purchase and now I'm playing catch up.
  • toolietoolie Posts: 388
    I heard ‘Enemy of my Enemy’ on a playlist last week and added it to my library, I’ve listened to the new record 5 or 6 times so far and its awesome. Looking forward to checking out the back catalog. 
  • toolie said:
    I heard ‘Enemy of my Enemy’ on a playlist last week and added it to my library, I’ve listened to the new record 5 or 6 times so far and its awesome. Looking forward to checking out the back catalog. 
    Alabaster

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,507
    They're awesome. I saw them pre-COVID, and it was such a great show.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Sweet. I’d go see them for sure. I was planning on seeing King Buffalo last March, it was my first cancelled show :( 
    Check em out of you are into the stoner rock, they are awesome. 
  • dufferduffer Posts: 135
    duffer said:

Sure do.  I started a thread on them before.  Got to see them open up for Mastodon and Primus.  They were fantastic.  I saw that you posted a vinyl of theirs.  For the longest time they did not have any physical media to purchase and now I'm playing catch up.
    Yeah they have a few now ,Our mother electricty will always be out of reach but the others are quite easily available. Love them  
    Sat drinking wine
  • dufferduffer Posts: 135
    toolie said:
    Sweet. I’d go see them for sure. I was planning on seeing King Buffalo last March, it was my first cancelled show :( 
    Check em out of you are into the stoner rock, they are awesome. 
    Liked the first couple of King Buffalo albums,thought the last one was a bit boring,never seen them .

Sat drinking wine
  • Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 145
    ATW are a superb band - would heartily recommend to those who like their rock ballsy and moody.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,375
    Great set at Shaky Knees! Hope to see them again soon
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,030
    Thanks for the recommendations!   I'm checking out their KEXP performance on YouTube!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • They are playing in BK dec 7th.  Looking forward to that.
  • NYE show in Atlanta tonight!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016

Happy New Year from ATM! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    wanted to go to this show, how was it? any interesting covers? what did they do at midnight?

• Happy New Year from ATM! 
    F N A.

Steal your face in the background!
    edited January 2022
    wanted to go to this show, how was it? any interesting covers? what did they do at midnight?

Here was the set! Didn’t get it this time, but took photo of the guy who was next to me that did. 

It was a great show, very sharp all night. Crowd was a little more subdued than expected until the final 4-5 songs. They popped a bottle of champaign at midnight said happy new years and just kept on shortly after. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Just thinking back to their show at shaky knees in 2021 and how it was the first time I thought my ears may never recover from how loud it was. I got some earplugs promptly after that one ha
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    After multiple recommendations I started listening a couple weeks ago. Fantastic stuff
    I am wired and fading...