Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

All them witches

Anyone else like All them witches ? Just listening to their latest album Nothing as the ideal,its bloody good 

Sat drinking wine

Comments

• clayton12clayton12 Athens, GAPosts: 251
    Absolutely love them. Have all their records and have seen them many times in Athens. Great sound.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 3,242
    I only know a few songs and I think they are really good. Going to make it a point to listen to the full albums soon. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 25,600
    duffer said:
    Anyone else like All them witches ? Just listening to their latest album Nothing as the ideal,its bloody good 

Sure do.  I started a thread on them before.  Got to see them open up for Mastodon and Primus.  They were fantastic.  I saw that you posted a vinyl of theirs.  For the longest time they did not have any physical media to purchase and now I'm playing catch up.
  • toolietoolie Posts: 314
    I heard ‘Enemy of my Enemy’ on a playlist last week and added it to my library, I’ve listened to the new record 5 or 6 times so far and its awesome. Looking forward to checking out the back catalog. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 25,600
    toolie said:
    I heard ‘Enemy of my Enemy’ on a playlist last week and added it to my library, I’ve listened to the new record 5 or 6 times so far and its awesome. Looking forward to checking out the back catalog. 
    Alabaster