All Other Streaming Finds (non-netflix/non-amazon prime)

on Crave Showtime: Your Honor with Bryan Cranston was really good. It says "season1" but I'm pretty darn sure there won't be a season 2. 
Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    on Crave Showtime: Your Honor with Bryan Cranston was really good. It says "season1" but I'm pretty darn sure there won't be a season 2. 
    Interesting ending.  I am really starting to dislike having to wait a week between episodes.  I have a hard time remembering everything.

Definitely a great show to binge.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Interesting ending.  I am really starting to dislike having to wait a week between episodes.  I have a hard time remembering everything.

Definitely a great show to binge.
    I don't want to be "that guy", but I saw that ending coming. not from a long way out, just during that episode. but bryan cranston continues to knock it out of the park. 

every time I saw his girlfriend, she reminded me of Tootie from Facts of Life. 

but yeah, I get what you mean. when my wife and I were deep into the show Scandal, it also waited a week between each episode being loaded up, I'm guessing because it was on regular network tv at the same time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Hulu- Kominsky Method  It stars Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin.  It's not a millennial show.  More geared towards an older crowd and it's hysterical.