Options

Pearl Jam - Live in Seattle August 8, 2018. /Philly 2016 on Amazon - Coda Collection

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    I hope this is not the end of the live stream events on Nugs. I mean this is cool & all that Coda has these available 24/7 using their subscription.

Would of been great if those of us who ordered the lives streams though Nugs should be able to watch the video via our Nugs account at any time
    Nugs is streaming Hyde Park from 2010 on Friday

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,151
    How is the Picture and Audio quality on this service?  Is it better/worse than the nugs stream?

Amazon is usually pretty good when it comes to streaming quality, but we use StackTV here in Canada, which is a service you pay for to add channels like History to prime.  The PQ is noticeably poorer than regular Prime stuff.  So I'm guessing it's up to the channel.  

I was curious if the Coda streams were better.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    Zod said:
    How is the Picture and Audio quality on this service?  Is it better/worse than the nugs stream?

Amazon is usually pretty good when it comes to streaming quality, but we use StackTV here in Canada, which is a service you pay for to add channels like History to prime.  The PQ is noticeably poorer than regular Prime stuff.  So I'm guessing it's up to the channel.  

I don't think Coda is available in Canada. I saw someone post on Twitter and it looked fine. I think I posted the link on here
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Zod said:

I don't think Coda is available in Canada. I saw someone post on Twitter and it looked fine. I think I posted the link on here
    It's not. They are trying to make it available here. Not sure if their video stream service is available in 4K. 
  • Options

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    demetrios said:

I see someone I know in the audience 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    ktmusarktmusar Posts: 39
    I had a shitty fucking week, so this is a damn pleasure finding this tonight.  I was in the very last row at the back of arena, so no chance I'll find myself in any of the footage.  Such a good show, and hoping to get some shows in '22 down at Wells Fargo.  I now live less than 2 miles from there and every time I pass it, I think about those 2016 shows.  
  • Options
    Crossing fingers they get to push this streaming service in Canada.
  • Options
    Once subscription is complete, is there any way to save/download the show for future viewing or is it a stream only service?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    Once subscription is complete, is there any way to save/download the show for future viewing or is it a stream only service?
    I would recommend look at the software that may have come installed with the video card on your machine. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I would recommend look at the software that may have come installed with the video card on your machine. 
    Okay, thank you.  I do not believe I have a video or SD card since my Roku is an OG from 2013.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    mrussel1 said:
    Okay, thank you.  I do not believe I have a video or SD card since my Roku is an OG from 2013.

ohhh.  yeah no.  Do you have a laptop or pc?  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

ohhh.  yeah no.  Do you have a laptop or pc?  
    Haha, yeah I didn't think that would work.  I currently have both at my disposal.
  • Options

It's a streaming service, like Prime Video, Netflix, Crave & Disney +.
  • Options
    Any new PJ videos up on Coda Collection?
  • Options
    And still no Coda in Canada on Prime Video. :/ 

Though Prime Video Canada still has the Seattle 2018 show. 
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,263
    edited October 2022
    The Creem magazine and Cadillac Tramps' documentaries come with the Coda subscription! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    The Creem magazine and Cadillac Tramps' documentaries come with the Coda subscription! :smile:

You have Coda in Europe? Nice! Not sure why it's not available on Amazon Prime Canada.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,263
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

You have Coda in Europe? Nice! Not sure why it's not available on Amazon Prime Canada.
    UK :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

UK :smile:

Nice!