FS full set wrigley 2013 posters

zmanzman Posts: 502
edited February 2021 in Lost Dogs
anyone interested in a complete set? make me a good offer and they can be yours. 

stored flat, all mint  

edited: $2000

Post edited by zman on

Comments

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,285
    FYI - You have to post pricing or your post will be removed. 
  • zmanzman Posts: 502
    ok. sorry. I guess I'm just not sure what the price should be. I want to be fare, but at the same time I don't want to be had either. don't want someone stealing it from me just to see it up on the bay the next day. any thoughts? 

I will just say $2000 for now so it doesn't get removed. looking for some help here 
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,408
    Check eBay and/or collectionzz.com with regards to not being taken.
     I don't know what that set goes for. However, I do know the prices for certain posters is ridiculous...  The 'certain posters' list always seems to be increasing much like the prices.
    'Be well
    BF89905 said:
     I don't know what that set goes for. However, I do know the prices for certain posters is ridiculous...  The 'certain posters' list always seems to be increasing much like the prices.
    'Be well
    thanks for the info. wow, I wasn't that far off. taking a 6month average on all of them puts it right about the 2000 mark. and that's all individual, I assume getting the complete set all at once has some value too. 
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited February 2021
    $2250-2500 for show editions. Crackerjacks and Hot Dog are the higher priced ones. Good luck with the sale.
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    $2250-2500 for show editions. Crackerjacks and Hot Dog are the higher priced ones. Good luck with the sale.
    thanks for the info. based on that 2000 seems like a more than fair price. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,272
    zman said:
    BF89905 said:
    'Be well
    thanks for the info. wow, I wasn't that far off. taking a 6month average on all of them puts it right about the 2000 mark. and that's all individual, I assume getting the complete set all at once has some value too. 
    I would assume the opposite.  Anyone with $2000 to spend on posters and a desire for the set probably already has one or two. You'll probably have better luck splitting them up I would think. 
    good point. my perspective is id prefer to so as few transactions as possible. but i do get what your saying. ill see if this gets any traction, and if not then ill consider breaking them up. thanks