Options

What song is playing in your head right now?

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,685
You just woke up and no radio is on.  Or you're in a store and no music is playing.  Or you're walking in the park without music on your Smart phone.  Or it's late at night and everything around you is quiet.

But there's a song playing in your head... right now.  What is it?

Mine, right now, is Bob Marley, "I Shot the Sheriff".  Not my favorite Marley, but there it is, playing away.
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,840
    Because of your thread title the song Right Now by Van Halen just popped into my head  ;)
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Because of your thread title the song Right Now by Van Halen just popped into my head  ;)

Ah yes, the power of suggestion.
    And that thought just popped Patti Smith's "People Have the Power" right into my little pea brain.  Which is not a bad thing because I love that son anyway and I had this ear worm going on for a while which I will not divulge or think about! 

Ear worms, of course, are another thing all together.  If I get something stuck in my head that I'm not a fan of, I have to play something else to push the less favorable song out of there!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,910
    Noel Gallagher - Broken Arrow
  • Options
    Noel Gallagher - Broken Arrow

Don't know that one.  I'll check it out!

For about the last hour or two, mine's been "Killing Time", by Steve Wynn