Absolute last call for the 2020 "Deer" shirt.

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/analog-member-items/products/2020-ten-club-analog-member-shirt

If you bought an ANALOG 10C membership at any time in 2020, go to your account page. Click "My Account" then click "Membership."

You'll see your code for the 2020 membership item. Free shipping anywhere in the world.

You need the code to ensure it'll be shipped to the right address. These codes have been in place for a number of years.

This code can be used on the deer shirt only. You get the new code when you sign up or renew as analog in 2021. That code expires at the end of January 2022.

(Pro-tip. Use the codes right away so you don't forget.)
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• Good reminder I have 7 bootleg codes. I wouldn’t even know how to download them to my iPhone anyway
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Thx. Just used mine. 

Now just waiting for it to arrive at Swedish customs with all the extra charges.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    I always grab the shirt as early as I can. Maybe I'm an easy mark but I tend to be excited for it most years! This year's design looks pretty cool. A lot of people didn't like the one with the stickman on it a few years ago, but I really enjoyed it and I still wear that shirt in my regular rotation.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    Good reminder I have 7 bootleg codes. I wouldn’t even know how to download them to my iPhone anyway
    It's easy to do.  Download them on your computer first.  Then from your computer, just transfer them to your phone.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,005
    I never used my codes yet either.
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,010
    Good reminder :) Thank you
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,824
    Sea said:
    Good reminder :) Thank you

I posted some stuff on Facebook. It's amazing that people still haven't done it.

I always tell people to read all 10C emails. It's one of the first unofficial rules of 10C. Soooo much stuff is missed because people use an old yahoo account for important 10C news.

"Why don't we get a set of mini-posters and patches? I haven't got anything in a long while."

Hey, it's their loss. I only want people to get what they paid for.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    I always grab the shirt as early as I can. Maybe I'm an easy mark but I tend to be excited for it most years! This year's design looks pretty cool. A lot of people didn't like the one with the stickman on it a few years ago, but I really enjoyed it and I still wear that shirt in my regular rotation.

Likewise. I get that renewal email and get the shirt right away. Why not?
    Loujoe said:
    I never used my codes yet either.

The bootleg codes never expire as long as you're active.

The shirt codes always expire end of the next January.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,005
    Always grab my shirt asap. I just dont have a spot to store or listen to them yet.
  • cardosocardoso Posts: 1,506
    last day for shirt....
    if anyone has one they aren't gonna claim or already got and don't want, please, sent to me...promise sent a package of pj/ev stuff in return..

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  Indianapolis, USA 27.08.2024
  • jstockjstock Posts: 76
    cardoso said:
    last day for shirt....
    if anyone has one they aren't gonna claim or already got and don't want, please, sent to me...promise sent a package of pj/ev stuff in return..
    I wasn't going to order mine this year, so I grabbed a XL and can send your way when it gets here.