Options

Saskatoon 2005/This All Encompassing Trip

Two good things here, one, a review of a great show from the 2005 Canadian tour. Saskatoon is a boot you all need to gather for your collection, great versions of Whipping, Daughter and I Got Shit

Second, in this episode we invited Jason Leung on to talk about his book This All Encompassing Trip and the experiences he had following the band on tour 15 years ago. His Saskatoon story is something you’ll probably remember if you own the book and he retells that, among many others here. If you want to win a copy of the book, follow our Twitter account for details in the next day @liveon4legspod

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    i retweeted. I really want this book. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Best of luck. Will do my best attempts to rig it for you

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Best of luck. Will do my best attempts to rig it for you
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com