Options

Mail Innovations (Fail!)

Hey everyone - I seriously don't know how to resolve this issue.  I ordered two posters that were shipped within a day of each other- one was delivered pretty quickly.  The other has been in limbo since 11/25 in Fontana CA.  It actually shows it came to my city and then went back to Fontana and now just sits there.  I tried to file a claim - it says I cannot do that.  I tried to find out when happened and when it will start moving again, it is impossible to get an actual person to respond.  I would email support here - but in my previous experience - they will not do anything because they shipped it and it hasn't been delivered so they are not going to send another or issue a refund.  I don't know if anyone else has had this issue and if there were able to get it resolved.  I am just super frustrated because it shouldn't take this long to get a package especially for the price I paid on shipping when there are so much better and quicker options than Mail Innovations. 
*Side rant: one of the posters I got shipped from them recently came damaged and looked like someone literally stomped or dropped something heavy on it.  Nobody was willing to make it right other than to send it back (on my dime) and HOPE it was still in stock to order again or rip the poster up, send a picture of it, and then they would issue a refund... but again, the poster has to be available to reorder either way.
I know I could be something if I held on...

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,602
    I don't think there is anyone who can help you except for 10C.  Just keep emailing them.  Or try calling?  I thought there was a phone #.

Sorry, I think that's about all you can do.
  • Options
    I had a recent order sit in shipping limbo like that for 6 weeks and then it arrived. Same situation actually - another order placed at the same time arrived within about 10 days. My suggestion would be to wait and just make sure it is not going to eventually find its way to you. I certainly get your frustration but hopefully it is a similar issue to what I faced and you get it in the next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Mail Innovations sucks a gaping unshowered prison asshole and Ten Club charges you way too much for it!!!!
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me.  I went to the post office UPS said they delivered to and they didn't have it.  Ten Club had a standard reply that i can get a replacement if available or a refund if it doesn't arrive in 30 days from shipping
  • Options
    Louis DeJoy royally fucked up the USPS. I'm sure COVID doesn't help things, plus God help you if it's going through Illinois.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Mail Innovations sucks a gaping unshowered prison asshole and Ten Club charges you way too much for it!!!!
    This response... i cannot stop laughing!  THANK YOU!
  • Options
    kramer73 said:
    I don't think there is anyone who can help you except for 10C.  Just keep emailing them.  Or try calling?  I thought there was a phone #.

Sorry, I think that's about all you can do.
    Thanks.  I have gone that route before and I get there is really nothing they can do. Just sucks.
  • Options
    DQ284562 said:
    I had a recent order sit in shipping limbo like that for 6 weeks and then it arrived. Same situation actually - another order placed at the same time arrived within about 10 days. My suggestion would be to wait and just make sure it is not going to eventually find its way to you. I certainly get your frustration but hopefully it is a similar issue to what I faced and you get it in the next couple of weeks.
    Holy mother of GOD!  6 weeks???!!! I would start to wonder if the tube rolled under something and people just keep walking right by it... but my wheels spin like that.  I mean obviously this isn't going to make or break me to wait - it just doesn't make sense.  You would think 10C could do better than this for shipping.  
  • Options
    burnspsu said:
    Same thing happened to me.  I went to the post office UPS said they delivered to and they didn't have it.  Ten Club had a standard reply that i can get a replacement if available or a refund if it doesn't arrive in 30 days from shipping
    Yep. Which sucks too, right? Well, I will keep my fingers crossed and be glad this is my worst issue today.  Sorry to rant everyone and I appreciate all the responses.  But I do love me some PJ posters... so that is where my frustration comes from.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,783
    I had to wait over 30 days for a poster. I know it's not a real problem, but still was a bummer. it showed up..I too had visions of it rolling under something. I feel your pain! 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    My latest purchase has been sitting at my local post office since November 27.  The postal service is absolutely overwhelmed and I assume Mail Innovation items are getting the lowest priority.  I have another Mail Innovations package sitting there since December 3 too.  All non-Mail Innovation packages are arriving just fine.