Options

Hot Stove Cool Music Auction

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,841

https://www.yot.me/auctions/HSCM/item/210

Eddie Vedder Fan? Theo Epstein Fan? Peter Gammons Fan? Hot Stove Cool Music Fan? This is a MUST HAVE FOR YOU!

Item no. 28

You can own the last signed Eddie Vedder, Theo Epstein, Peter Gammons Hot Stove Cool Music Limited Edition concert poster. This poster featured the first time Eddie Vedder joined the Hot Stove Family when he played our benefit at Metro Chicago July 9, 2015. Lot's of famous, fun people on this poster including Mike O'Malley, Joel Murray, Lin Brehmer, Freda Love Smith, Jennifer Hall, Matt Spiegel, Jason Narducy, John Stirrat and more.
    Framed in glass. Click on photos to see more.

Item value: Priceless

Item donated by: Theo Epstein

• Options

https://www.yot.me/auctions/HSCM/item/192

Three of the Greatest LEGENDS IN ROCK AND ROLL! Eddie Vedder, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey. Limited edition signed concert poster.

Item no. 10

Rare, Exclusive European show, Limited Edition, Poster from The Who ~ signed by legendary Eddie Vedder of Pear Jam, Pete Townsend and Roger Daltrey. Click on photos for more.....

Restrictions: poster not framed.

Item value: $1500

Item donated by: The Who Teen Cancer USA

• Options
     :) 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,770
    edited November 2020
    Really made the dumb move not just taking the Hot Stove poster at the buy now price... been looking for one since that show.

The other Who poster is still looking pretty low, all things considered.
    Post edited by tschav on
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,880
    edited November 2020
    tschav said:
    Really made the dumb move not just taking the Hot Stove poster at the buy now price... been looking for one since that show.

The other Who poster is still looking pretty low, all things considered.
    Someone just outbid me on this Who poster. I am actually kind of relieved. It would have been cool to have the 3 signatures, but the poster itself was not great. Not a cool design or anything. So, I wasn't even sure where I would hang it. Plus, I already have a Pete Townshend signed ticket that he actually signed for me in person. So, that is more special.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,770
    Looks like it sold for only $600, not a bad pickup for EV signed anything.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,880
    tschav said:
    Looks like it sold for only $600, not a bad pickup for EV signed anything.
    I saw that. If I had liked the poster more, I may have tried to go up to the $640 before it sold - but I was on the fence and didn't love the poster. So, I passed.