Options

PJ Holiday Party This Thursday

Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 941
edited December 2020 in The Porch
*edit: secret Santa no longer active. But non-participants are welcome to join the party this Thursday*

Making the best attempts to end 2020 off on a strong note. We (liveon4legs) are putting together a little holiday party on December 17th on Zoom for all fans to come and attend. A friend of mine is grabbing his bar band and making them learn a dozen PJ songs to play at the party so we can celebrate with some live music.

Also for that night we are setting up a gift exchange for fans. Just something light hearted and fun to show that we care about one another. It’ll be a secret Santa, you’ll get someone to give a gift to and someone will give a gift to you. Anything Pearl Jam related between $20-$30, so no Bennys. It can be from the band’s site or any fan made place like Etsy or Red Bubble. 

If you want to get involved do it right away, either send me a DM or an email liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com. I will send you further information that I’ll need from you (mailing address, 3 item wishlist). The deadline to get back to me is Friday. After that we’ll stop accepting people for the gift exchange, but anyone who doesn’t get involved is still more than welcome to come to the party. When the date comes closer I will post more details. Hope to see you all get involved!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
Post edited by Sobelberg8 on

Comments

• Options
    Hey guys, the holiday party is this Thursday, would love to see you all there. DM me and I will send you the link to the Zoom invite
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Can't wait!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    Bump, happening tonight at 9 est. send message if you want to join but do it quick, may not see it after a while