Atlanta 2003

The band hasn’t gone back to Atlanta often... maybe Jeff has PTSD from the Backspacer sessions. However, since we have a co-host from the area and the state recently went blue, we figured we’d celebrate and promote the runoffs a little bit. Believe it or not, 2003 was the last album tour year that they came to Atlanta! They were there for a festival in 2012, but we all know how much festivals count for. #PJplayATL - it’s time to come back!

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Great bootleg 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • brewdog123brewdog123 Posts: 649
    edited November 2020
    i remember the bushleaguer being pretty good.

edit, porch. when they brought up the 4 george bushs from the crowd and they carried eddie
    Post edited by brewdog123 on
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
  • This was my first PJ concert. I was in eleventh grade and drove two hours south to Lakewood for the show. It was absolutely terrific. I remember it getting very tense when Ed started talking about the war and President Bush. Then the encore had the "Porch" moment in which he brought up the four "Bushes" on stage. 

Just incredible show and the bootleg is so strong. Amazing solos on Corduroy, Porch, Black, and Crazy Mary. 
  • My town! Great show! O’Brien in keys for Crown of Thorns. “Get a little support from my president!” Funny moment. I loved attending Music Midtown in 2012 (ending a six year drought for me). 

But this show (and 2000) were great! Would love to see the band back for a tour show if possible.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    We are long overdue for an Atlanta show  :s
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JojoRice said:
    Yes!!
  • My first PJ show.  I was a student at University of South Carolina and a few guys drove in and stayed with friends in Buckhead.  Loved LBC as opener.  Crown of Thorns was amazing.  Still love the boot to hear LBC and Thumbing My Way in the same show.  Animal / SOLAT run is killer.  And the screw up at the beginning of Alive made me laugh hard at the show. 
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • My first PJ show.  I was a student at University of South Carolina and a few guys drove in and stayed with friends in Buckhead.  Loved LBC as opener.  Crown of Thorns was amazing.  Still love the boot to hear LBC and Thumbing My Way in the same show.  Animal / SOLAT run is killer.  And the screw up at the beginning of Alive made me laugh hard at the show. 
    GO COCKS! (Finally free of Muschamp too!) 

PLAY ATLANTA! 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • How about an arena show, plus a locals, 10Club only show at Variety Playhouse? 

I’d be over the moon.
  • JojoRice said:
    #PJplayATL spread it
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • ever since ament got jumped.....atl has been black balled for a legit show
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22