10 Club/PJ Radio Removed from other Platforms?

I think it was over the summer that PJ Radio was removed from TuneIn and now it appears that the station is no longer available on Radio.net. I know they promote Nugs quite a bit so maybe this is the reason the stations were removed from these platforms??? Its disappointing as I listen through Sonos and have a TuneIn app in my car so now I have to figure out a workaround I guess. Anyone have any insight on this? Thanks
KC 2010
Lincoln 2014
New York 2016
Seattle 2018
St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023

Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    jwc6160 said:
    I think it was over the summer that PJ Radio was removed from TuneIn and now it appears that the station is no longer available on Radio.net. I know they promote Nugs quite a bit so maybe this is the reason the stations were removed from these platforms??? Its disappointing as I listen through Sonos and have a TuneIn app in my car so now I have to figure out a workaround I guess. Anyone have any insight on this? Thanks
    No insight but I noticed the same thing. I just put 400 shows on my iPhone and hit shuffle.
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    RS65573 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    No insight but I noticed the same thing. I just put 400 shows on my iPhone and hit shuffle.
    yeah, this is the obvious solution and what I will probably do. I like the variety of the station though, and will def miss it. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • So this has been pissing me off as I tend to work with PJ radio in the background, but it was a radio.net/Sonos issue. If you update Sonos, PJ (ten club) radio should start working. It did for me. Cheers!