• drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Love the collage!! Thanks for sharing!
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • mcgruff10 said:
    I know it was a heck of a long time ago but was it tough getting tickets to this show?  Was it sold out being it was before they were super popular?

Honestly, not at all.  I wanna say this was only their second all ages show. All I knew is I got to see what Stone and Jeff were up to. I was a huge MLB fan. I got to see them the year before. 

yes!

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    I had the black 'Boundless' shirt in high school. One of my all time favorite PJ shirts.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,542
    mcgruff10 said:
    I know it was a heck of a long time ago but was it tough getting tickets to this show?  Was it sold out being it was before they were super popular?

Honestly, not at all.  I wanna say this was only their second all ages show. All I knew is I got to see what Stone and Jeff were up to. I was a huge MLB fan. I got to see them the year before. 

I always marvel at people who lived in seattle at this time and got to see MLB and all the other bands in their infancy. It's like they attended the last supper or something. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• edwhoedwho Posts: 811

Turns out MLB played a club a few blocks from me in San Jose. No fucking clue! So close :(  I found a boot of the performance. Pretty funny when Andy (I think) thanks the 20 people in attendance. 

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,005
    ^^^crazy^^^^The late 80's into 90's were a great time for music imo. I had a few metal garage bands that I hung with that were great. Club scene for bands was fantastic too. NYC (wetlands, lion's den, cbgb, continental, irving plaza, roseland, the ritz, danceteria, mercury lounge, meatlocker?, limelight, supper club, bat cave, brownies, knitting factory) NJ (city gardens, pipeline, maxwells, china club, some place in Passaic or Clifton). Anyway I'd love to flip through the village voice to see what was going on. Saw a pile of great shows.

No MLB shows. Although I remember recording stardog champion on a mixed tape off the radio. That's a killer song. Wha wha whawa wha wha whaa wha wha whaaahhaaaa!!!

End of flashback