Nugs Subscription Deal

SeaSea Posts: 3,010
edited October 2020 in The Porch

To celebrate 30 years of Pearl Jam, nugs.net is offering a 75% discount on their annual streaming subscription.

For just $30, you can listen to over 400 Pearl Jam concerts and watch a collection of full concert videos, all with unlimited and on-demand access. This includes the newly remixed audio of the 2016 Philadelphia 'Ten' show, deep cuts from the archives, as well as unlimited access to hundreds of artists' live recordings.

*Some location restrictions may apply.

For questions or technical assistance, please contact Nugs: https://help.nugs.net/support/home

Offer expires Sunday, November 8th.

START STREAMING

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• This is an awesome deal!  thank you PJ and Nugs!  any chance this includes some EV solo shows!!??  Why are those bootlegs never available?  throw us a couple EV solo show bones :-)  but very grateful for this offer...PJ30! the celebration continues....
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,835
    Would love to know what concert video content is available - any link/list somewhere? 
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    edited October 2020
    Manitou95 said:
    This is an awesome deal!  thank you PJ and Nugs!  any chance this includes some EV solo shows!!??  Why are those bootlegs never available?  throw us a couple EV solo show bones :-)  but very grateful for this offer...PJ30! the celebration continues....

The only solo show is Water on the Road and it's video only, but they do have (as far as I know) every PJ bootleg that's available. 
    This is an absolute steal for $30 based just off of Pearl Jam alone, but there's a buttload of other artists on there too.
    Post edited by Jumb0 on
    tschav said:
    Would love to know what concert video content is available - any link/list somewhere? 

Let's Play Two
    Water On The Road
    Immagine in Cornice
    Vote For Change Tour
    Live At The Garden
    Live At The Showbox
    Touring Band
    Single Video Theory

• Mac57Mac57 Posts: 274
    I tried to update my subscription to annual but got the message "For new subscribers only".
    Is this correct?
    Thanks
    2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024 MSG 1 & 2, Baltimore, Philly 1 & 2, Fenway 1
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,298
    Subscribed!  =)
  • Really surprised that they don't allow us to keep the video of the Seattle and Philly shows purchased separately in the My Stash section.
  • It's a great service - got it last year at the promo rate featured. The My Morning Jacket shows are as equal of a thrill for me.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
    rfherbst said:
    Really surprised that they don't allow us to keep the video of the Seattle and Philly shows purchased separately in the My Stash section.

They were pretty upfront that those were a limited run "rental"
  • Yeah...I realized it was limited time only when I purchased...just seems like they would want to let the fans keep it to watch, as the price paid s similar to what you would normally pay to buy something similar.
  • I think there is a lot of  confusion as the email regarding this offer stating "This includes the newly remixed release of the 2016 Philadelphia 'Ten' show" caused a number of people I know to think that was referring to the video and purchased the annual offer as a result only  to find it wasn't.  Yes this offer email didn't specifically state the video but the original emails regarding the video referred to the remix so I can understand the confusion.   I understand some of the reasons for the limited period for it being available, but unfortunately the short time available locked out a lot of people ffrom being able to see it.  I wasn't able to due to work, but I would gladly have paid the full regular price annual fee if it made those two videos available.    Without them the 75% offer is not particularly worthwhile to me.
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,408
    It's $30 for a boat load of Pearl Jam and other great musicians' music.