Options

nevermind then

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
edited October 2020 in Other Music
fuck it
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by mickeyrat on

Comments

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    I saw this thread this morning before you nixed it. My thoughts are this: Tom said himself that it took 3 months to decide which songs to cut from the album. I am still in the honeymoon period with the ATR tracks and very much enjoying all of them right now. Maybe with enough time I can weed some out and make a 15 track album, but it's too soon. My apologies for not expressing this earlier, as some response might have led you to not kill this thread. But hopefully this gives you some insight into at least one person's thinking.
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    I don't know what the question was, but it's not exactly grand central station around here.
    There is roughly about 2 people in OTHER MUSIC  at any given time. Give us a little bit of time,
    we'll get to you. ;)
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Malroth said:
    I don't know what the there question was, but it's not exactly grand central station around here.
    There is roughly about 2 people in OTHER MUSIC  at any given time. Give us a little bit of time,
    we'll get to you. ;)

there was some 50 views and not one fucking word.  so fuck it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Malroth said:
    I don't know what the there question was, but it's not exactly grand central station around here.
    we'll get to you. ;)

I am guilty of viewing a lot of posts and not replying myself,
    mostly fearing I will say the wrong thing or upset somebody.
    But this is OTHER MUSIC not A MOVING TRAIN...so fuck 'em :)

• Options
    and yet you posted here

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    I saw this thread this morning before you nixed it. My thoughts are this: Tom said himself that it took 3 months to decide which songs to cut from the album. I am still in the honeymoon period with the ATR tracks and very much enjoying all of them right now. Maybe with enough time I can weed some out and make a 15 track album, but it's too soon. My apologies for not expressing this earlier, as some response might have led you to not kill this thread. But hopefully this gives you some insight into at least one person's thinking.
    what was this about?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    and yet you posted here

=)
  • Options
    what was this about?

I don't know, What does ATR stand for?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,717
    mickeyrat said:
    Malroth said:
    we'll get to you. ;)

I missed it.  Was either sleeping, peeing, or running to the Post Office.  Knowing your taste in music, I wish I'd been here!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,784
    Bump. Speak. We are here for you Mr. Rat.
  • Options
    fuck it.