Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

New Poster Sale Thread

scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,284
edited October 19 in Lost Dogs
Was laid off last week - thought I might escape the Covid-19 bite, but no.  So going to try this again....

Hopefully this one is clearer from the last one I did where I cut and paste from a spreadsheet.

Prices are in USD and include shipping from Canada which runs me about $20-$25 but not fees, I can be trusted and can provide references if needed.  Prices are below each photo.

Fell free to PM with questions.

$125 AP

$150 SE

$250 AP

$150 AP

$125 SE

$175 SE

$125 SE

$125 SE

$175 SE - Sold

$150 AP

$200 AP - Sold
$125 AP
"Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
Post edited by scurtis on

Comments

• Pm
  • Pm’d
    “Sometimes wonder if they know that I’ve gone, but I’m drifting, drifting along”
  • densandensan Posts: 478
    Sorry to hear what happened to you. Take care.
    People lie to one another because of fear. Lying is fear based. If you do what's right, there is no need to lie. 
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,284
    densan said:
    Sorry to hear what happened to you. Take care.
    Thanks, it stinks for sure.  But I’ve experienced worse, we’ll be alright.
    Pm
    Sorry I didn’t receive a PM from you. 
  • Not sure why was first one
  • Will do $200 canadian if you ship too ... 
  • Ah, shit man. Sorry to hear that! Guys, @scurtis is good people. Also he is one of the most reliable sellers on this board. I have been selling with him the past 10 years, sent many a record his way to beautiful Canada and just can’t speak highly enough of him. Buy with confidence! Hang in there my friend! Sending positive vibes to you & your family. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Ah, shit man. Sorry to hear that! Guys, @scurtis is good people. Also he is one of the most reliable sellers on this board. I have been selling with him the past 10 years, sent many a record his way to beautiful Canada and just can’t speak highly enough of him. Buy with confidence! Hang in there my friend! Sending positive vibes to you & your family. 
    Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it.  
    Chicago Faile is sold
    TO is sold
  • Keep up the buying, Lost Dogs!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,132
    Bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 1,689
    edited October 20
    Pheonix Red SIT is sharp in person. I got lost in that brazil welker too. It's got pearl jam hidden all over it the more you stare. I'd put it up there with sperry women. What do I know? Just buy them if you got the cash. No regrets, great art!!