Options

Deaf Charlie and Stone Gossard songs from Good Music... in Shop

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    https://mendowerks.com/2023/06/who-is-deaf-charlie/

Deaf Charlie Live

Deaf Charlie’s remarkable chemistry is not confined to the studio. Their forthcoming live performance at the esteemed Ohana Festival is poised to be a defining moment in their musical journey.

They also have a tour through the Midwest planned that will feature nine concerts in five cities. This run of shows will let fans witness the connection between Ament and Wicks as they take the stage together for the very first time.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    demetrios said:

Deaf Charlie Live

Deaf Charlie’s remarkable chemistry is not confined to the studio. Their forthcoming live performance at the esteemed Ohana Festival is poised to be a defining moment in their musical journey.

They also have a tour through the Midwest planned that will feature nine concerts in five cities. This run of shows will let fans witness the connection between Ament and Wicks as they take the stage together for the very first time.

This has to reference the Pearl Jam tour, right?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    demetrios said:

Deaf Charlie Live

This has to reference the Pearl Jam tour, right?

It sounds like Deaf Charlie will be opening for Pearl Jam. Inhaler are opening for PJ in Chicago, Indianapolis and Austin. Maybe a small set from Deaf Charlie at those shows too?

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    CRAZY
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Pre order next Friday on the black vinyl. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,800
    Man. I love Jeff, but this is odd for me. Whatever. Get off my lawn.
  • Options
    Other then Easy Street Records, has anyone seen the black vinyl available for pre order online? 

Format: LP
    Rel. Date: 06/30/2023
    UPC: 859773995385
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Received my copy today
  • Options

• Options
    Happy release day!  :)

Now, where's that black vinyl add to cart button @Santos L. Halper
  • Options
    edited July 2023

patric_sea_vinyl

Deaf Charlie - catastrophic metamorphic 10club edition

@deafcharlie #deafcharlie @jeffamentsarmy #jeffament #johnwicks #catastrophicmetamorphic #seattlemusicscene #seattle #nomusicnolife #knowmusicknowlife #tenclub #tenclubmember #vinylcommunity #bluemarblevinyl #vinylcollection_feature #4thofjulyweekend🇺🇸💥🇺🇸 #fridayvibes #fridaynight #vinylcollection #nowspinningrecords #vinylgram #vinyl #vinylnight #vinylcommunitypost #thevinylgeneration

• Options

• Options
    Other then Easy Street Records, has anyone seen the black vinyl edition on sale online? I remember 10club had up the black edition for a short while but it was sold out.
  • Options
    Black vinyl also available over @ https://earcandymusic.biz/shop-by-genre/ .

• Options
    Ear Candy Rocks! 
    Thanks John! :) 
  • Options

Deaf Charlie: Catastrophic Metamorphic
    Deaf Charlie, with Jeff Ament and former Fitz and the Tantrums drummer John Wicks, released their first full-length album Catastrophic Metamorphic on June 30th.

LISTEN HERE
    Catastrophic Metamorphic is available on a special color variant LP through the Ten Club. Standard black vinyl LP is available at select indie record stores.

OWN THE VINYL
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    Anyone having problems with their shipment?  Usually when 10c ships via mail innovations it gets handed off to usps, and you get a usps tracking # which you can use to track when it enter's Canada.

Only on this one, does it say on the 7th it cleared Canadian customs, but no updates since, and no USPS/Canada Post tracking #.  Like it's invisible to the system (I also have the automated service from Canada Post that emails me everytime something trackable enters their system).

Hope it shows up soon, looking forward to spinning it :)
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Anyone having problems with their shipment?  Usually when 10c ships via mail innovations it gets handed off to usps, and you get a usps tracking # which you can use to track when it enter's Canada.

Only on this one, does it say on the 7th it cleared Canadian customs, but no updates since, and no USPS/Canada Post tracking #.  Like it's invisible to the system (I also have the automated service from Canada Post that emails me everytime something trackable enters their system).

Weird it arrived in Canada but you haven't received that Canada Post email. I'm also on the automated service from Canada Post. Once any package leaves from US to Canada I'll receive that USPS tracking #.

Hopefully the tracker get's updated soon.

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:

Weird it arrived in Canada but you haven't received that Canada Post email. I'm also on the automated service from Canada Post. Once any package leaves from US to Canada I'll receive that USPS tracking #.

Mine showed up on Friday, but it wasn't delivered by Canada Post.  It was delivered by something called UniExpress, which I guess is why it didn't get a usps tracking #.  That's weird though.  I wonder how it crosses customs.  If UPS Mail Innovations is handing off to other couriers instead of Canada post, hopefully we don't get hit with crazy brokerage fees at some point (as Canada Post lets a lot of stuff slide for taxes).
  • Options
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:

Mine showed up on Friday, but it wasn't delivered by Canada Post.  It was delivered by something called UniExpress, which I guess is why it didn't get a usps tracking #.  That's weird though.  I wonder how it crosses customs.  If UPS Mail Innovations is handing off to other couriers instead of Canada post, hopefully we don't get hit with crazy brokerage fees at some point (as Canada Post lets a lot of stuff slide for taxes).

Glad it arrived. UniExpress? Never heard of them. Yeah I hope they don't offer crazy brokerage fees.