Options

ISO.....2012 DeLuna Fest VIP Print

Who can help a brother out, this is the last one I need for shows I have attended, this one needs to be on my wall. Anyone that can help please hit me up......thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,123
    I had tix to the festival

then my brother decides to schedule his bachelor party in Atlantic City same weekend

wedding never happened 🤣

• Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Don't have an extra, that was the best Festival I have been to - to bad that year was the last.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Anyone have an extra ticket stub from this show?  I remember they took them and I never got it back.  80+ shows and this is the only one Im missing.  
  • Options
    it sucks that was the end for DeLuna Fest but what a way to go out, incredible weekend and we were on the rail all weekend
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    Anyone have an extra ticket stub from this show?  I remember they took them and I never got it back.  80+ shows and this is the only one Im missing.  
    I know I have my stub for sure, I will check to see if I have an extra though
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    wwsuicide said:
    I know I have my stub for sure, I will check to see if I have an extra though
    Thank you!!