Sao Paolo 2015

I think this show needs more love in the overarching lineage of Pearl Jam’s history. It has a tragedy that the band and crowd are healing over together from the Paris terror attacks (if you can’t feel anything from that LBC I have no idea what to tell you) it has one of the best handlings of dealing with weather conditions on the fly. Yes, Ed had to jinx it during LIGHTNING BOLT of all songs, but boy does he bounce back with an amazing Small Town. And it’s Brazil, so of course you have one of the best kind of crowds to energize the band. I think we make a great case for this show being one in the upper tier, listen and let us know if you agree
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Bump, chat about this one, it’s good
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • Great episode guys !
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?