seattle music related stuff to see?

MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
edited September 2020 in Lost Dogs
I'm sure there is already a thread on this (if so, please point me in the right direction)
I will be in Seattle for the first time in a couple of days and would like a list of Pearl Jam/ 90's Music stuff/places to see! 
I already have tickets to the MoPop museum.. 
like I said, I'm sure someone has already typed up some sort of guide :) 
suggestions are appreciated 

Comments

• nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    Not an expert so lending just advice on what I’ve enjoyed there that ties to their history in some way. 

MoPoP will cover most of the history but these places (many of which are closed or Covid inaccessible) are great in my opinion. Tried to cluster them based on proximity to each other but suggest putting them in maps and renting a car)

off Ramp Cafe (El Corazon now)
    Black dog forge 
    Central Saloon 
    Moore Theater
    The Crocodile

Singles Apartment
    Black (hole) Sun Monument

discovery park (hunger strike video)

easy street records
    sleight of hand cellars - great wine (and rock themed merch) if they’re open

london bridge studio (ten, Mlb)

Could also recommend seeing Kurt’s bench / the park next to his house, Hendrix statue / park, A Sound Garden, Pike Place/Starbucks

hope this is even slightly helpful! 
  • It might be an idea to put a post in the Porch section of the Forum too.

Though not much 90’s,the Edgewater Hotel has quite a music history. Many bands stayed there including the Beatles fishing from their rooms during their 1964 stop and Led Zeppelin I believe late in late 1968. It’s right on Elliot Bay has a very cool ambiance and views, perfect for lunch or cocktail. Oh and last I looked they have a PJ suite but it’s $$$$.
  • You are in luck, too! Seattle is going to be having BEAUTIFUL weather this week! Smoke-free air, crisp autumn days and sunny skies. I'm sure you'll have a great time! I've been to the MoPop exhibit a few times and I find something new every time I go. Your Pearl Jam fix will be well taken care of there. Have fun!!!
    Karl Archer