Options

Vote Your Values Concert with Brandi Carlile & Mike McCready October 9th

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735

My good friend @brandicarlile is joining me for the Vote Your Values Concert on Friday, October 9th to support @galvanize_usa. To get your FREE ticket, just head to galvanizeusa.org and take the pledge to Vote Your Values. Take the pledge, make a plan to vote, and Brandi and I will see you online on October 9th! #voteyourvalues

Comments

• Options
    Bump!
  • Options

Vote Your Values Concert with: Brandi Carlile and Pearl Jam's Mike McCready

We are so excited to have you join Brandi Carlile, Mike McCready, and the entire GALvanize USA community at the Vote Your Values Concert on October 9th! We can all agree there is a lot at stake this year — from keeping our families healthy to making ends meet — and in order to overcome these challenges, we need to come together. We know that united, we can build a better future for our kids, our community, and our country. The first step in creating that better, brighter America is making our voices heard by voting our values.

We are proud that Brandi and Mike are joining the GALvanize USA community for an exclusive Vote Your Values concert! Here is everything you need to know about the show.

• Concert will be aired online one night only: Friday, October 9th at 7pm CT
    • Share your contact info below to receive your link to view the concert. And we'll text you a reminder day of the show!
    • Spread the word to your friends so they can join the show too — just have them sign up at galvanizeusa.org
    • Sign the official Vote Your Values pledge and share your voting plan below. We recommend checking out vote.org for state-specific voting information.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    Looking forward to this. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,835
    I got a text today letting me know they will send me the link on Friday. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Looking forward to this. 

Me too.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

@brandicarlile and @mikemccreadypj have a request for you—will you pledge to #voteyourvalues this election season? In return, they're holding a very special one-night-only concert on Oct 9th! 🎸 Get your FREE ticket by going to the link in our bio and taking the pledge today. We can't wait to see you there!

#brandicarlile #mikemccready #galvanizeusa #vote2020

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    my gawd it is good to see Mike in a room with a person. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    Just got the link via text. Hope it's more than one or two songs but I'll take what I can get!

• Options
    WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 529
    I got no link
  • Options
    That was fun. 

• Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    I did come in a bit late by the time I could get it to airplay but was it only 30 minutes?  Great stuff but a little surprised it was so short 
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,647
    Short, but sweet!  I don’t think it was live, but sounded great nonetheless.
    Brandi is so great!
  • Options
    Six songs I think? I'm pleased. 

• Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,118
    What did they play?
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited October 2020
    I saw the two of them do A couple songs in Big Sky MT.  Was amazing. I’m sure this was excellent 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    They played a few of Brandi's songs and closed with The Times They Are a'Changin'.  

• Options