Options

2020 Pearl Jam Halloween Unisex Shirt

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
edited September 2020 in The Porch

https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/featured/products/2020-pearl-jam-halloween-shirt

PRESALE ITEM

CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE

Limit 1 per order, No quantity limit

We hope to begin shipping October 2020

Tultex 202 blank, 100% cotton

Unisex sizing

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    cool design and image. anything on the back?
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,937
    sweet!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    Second year in a row with it being Trump focused. The thought of him being re-elected sure is scary
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    ry75guy said:
    Second year in a row with it being Trump focused. The thought of him being re-elected sure is scary
    oh i didn't see anything trump focused. I assume you mean the pumpkin head and it's hair? i didn't catch that. 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    ry75guy said:
    oh i didn't see anything trump focused. I assume you mean the pumpkin head and it's hair? i didn't catch that. 
    And the golf clubs
  • Options
    The the blue suit with the ridiculously long red tie. The puckered mouth. And like you said, orange face with green leaves shaped like his hair.
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    Really long red tie.
  • Options
    man my old eyes. i missed all of that LOL
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    ry75guy said:
    I missed that too. Just assumed it was a pumpkin head. 
  • Options
    Why can’t the Halloween shirt just be fun like they used to be? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,789
    Seriously. 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    I see the Halloween shirt as pro-Trump and that is why I will happily buy one! It's too bad the "Time To Vote" shirt insultingly dictates who you are expected to vote for on the back side. Would have been nice to give people a "choice". But not surprising at all.
  • Options
    2nd year in a row I'm passing...  Used to be my favorite thing to look forward to besides a live show.

Oh well, there is always next year...
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    Golf clubs in the back too I think.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    coolest halloween shirt is the pumpkin from a handful of years ago. wish they made that image into a 5 inch sticker too. would be so cool to put up on the windows during halloween
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    coolest halloween shirt is the pumpkin from a handful of years ago. wish they made that image into a 5 inch sticker too. would be so cool to put up on the windows during halloween

WRONG!!! Zombie shirt was the best, period. :pirate:
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    CrewCrew Posts: 299
    Don't forget the tiny hand on the shifter.  

Easy pass.  

Feature the band in the shirt, be clever again, and stop with the uninspired designs... last year was straight up plagiarized art, and this year is just "Ratfink" style with "PEARL JAM" thrown up top.  Could recycle the same art for any band.. 
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 517
    a5pj said:

+1
    Things were different then
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Why incorporate Trump into a Halloween shirt?  Two years in a row at that.  Pretty lame.
  • Options
    shecky said:
    I see the Halloween shirt as pro-Trump and that is why I will happily buy one! It's too bad the "Time To Vote" shirt insultingly dictates who you are expected to vote for on the back side. Would have been nice to give people a "choice". But not surprising at all.
    I’m on the other side. I cannot stand him so the thought of wearing a shirt that features a representative image of him that is not overtly anti-Trump is unbearable. I just don’t think I can buy it because of that point.
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    bbiggs said:
    Why incorporate Trump into a Halloween shirt?  Two years in a row at that.  Pretty lame.
    Because he’s a ghoul?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    shecky said:
    Most, if not all, supporters of the liar-in-chief don't believe in a right to choose.

• Options
    ry75guy said:
    shecky said:
    I’m on the other side. I cannot stand him so the thought of wearing a shirt that features a representative image of him that is not overtly anti-Trump is unbearable. I just don’t think I can buy it because of that point.
    I’m on the same boat. I won’t wear or put a poster of anything referencing Trump. It will not age well and my best hope is that he will disappear into oblivion and be quickly forgotten. His cult can go with him.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    bbiggs said:
    Because he’s a ghoul?
    Perhaps.  But I'd like a Halloween shirt that is fun and strictly Halloween themed rather than one with a political connotation.  
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    ry75guy said:
    I didn't catch it was Trump until I saw these posts. 
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    Crew said:
    Don't forget the tiny hand on the shifter.  

Easy pass.  

Feature the band in the shirt, be clever again, and stop with the uninspired designs... last year was straight up plagiarized art, and this year is just "Ratfink" style with "PEARL JAM" thrown up top.  Could recycle the same art for any band.. 
    The mystery machine and the comic book cover weren't?

C'mon man...
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    Does it come with a Trudeau image? 
    Why can’t the Halloween T-shirts just be about Halloween?
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    a5pj said:

Agree
    I love the zombie tee 
  • Options
    Halloween 2020? Maybe by Zoom and parents give their own kids the whole bag of candy.  No need to commemorate this with a T-shirt in my opinion.  I do like the design though.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023