Options

2020 Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged Reissue

1910111214

Comments

  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    NewJPage said:
    demetrios said:
    axeljohan said:

    Good price. No Canada shipping.
    D'oh!
    Don't you have multiple copies already? 

    I do. But I don't have one with the "We are vinyl" sticker on it, yet. ;)

  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    on2legs said:
    There is someone on eBay selling them from Germany for around $40 shipped.  Which is substantially lower than the going rate on the there. So perhaps this is the beginning of a price adjustment to more affordable levels. 

    Glad to see them sell for that price. Hearing soon these copies will be selling @ local stores here in Canada. So guessing soon they will make their way to local USA stores.
  • Options
    I just bit on ordering one from Germany to Canada for €23 shipped. I’ve seen one Canadian store say they are coming in early 2021 but when the 26th came and went I decided to bite the bullet. Sad that I missed out on BF2019 and the fall 2020 reissue (although that one never seemed to make it to Canada). Hoping to finally get this wax onto my TT in the next few weeks 🙂
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 424
    demetrios said:
    axeljohan said:

    Good price. No Canada shipping.
    D'oh!
    Mmmh, they should deliver to Canada according to their general information.

    if in need, I could order and forward it to Canada at cost. 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    demetrios said:
    NewJPage said:
    demetrios said:
    axeljohan said:

    Good price. No Canada shipping.
    D'oh!
    Don't you have multiple copies already? 

    I do. But I don't have one with the "We are vinyl" sticker on it, yet. ;)

    I hate that sticker, reminds me of when they used to put those Nice Price stickers on CDs years ago.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    axeljohan said:
    demetrios said:
    axeljohan said:

    Good price. No Canada shipping.
    D'oh!
    Mmmh, they should deliver to Canada according to their general information.

    if in need, I could order and forward it to Canada at cost. 

    Thanks! I'm all hooked up. 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Still looking for an EU copy.
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 455
    If anyone is trying to order this their credit card purchase thing isn't working so you need to use PayPal instead.
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:
    There is someone on eBay selling them from Germany for around $40 shipped.  Which is substantially lower than the going rate on the there. So perhaps this is the beginning of a price adjustment to more affordable levels. 

    Glad to see them sell for that price. Hearing soon these copies will be selling @ local stores here in Canada. So guessing soon they will make their way to local USA stores.






  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    edited March 2021
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    MedozK said:
    Still looking for an EU copy.

    Cheapest I see at the moment. 
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1357941385
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    MedozK said:
    Still looking for an EU copy.

    Still ISO?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    Still looking for an EU copy.

    Still ISO?
    Yea, I have a hard time ordering from random EU stores. I will need to find somewhere I trust. Looks to be a ton of these around.
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 424
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    Still looking for an EU copy.

    Still ISO?
    Yea, I have a hard time ordering from random EU stores. I will need to find somewhere I trust. Looks to be a ton of these around.
    JPC in Germany is generally reliable and started shipping the vinyl yesterday. If you have trouble ordering directly from them, I could buy one and forward it at costs. (Although shipping from Germany to the US is a costly and time-consuming thing at the moment). 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    axeljohan said:
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:
    Still looking for an EU copy.

    Still ISO?
    Yea, I have a hard time ordering from random EU stores. I will need to find somewhere I trust. Looks to be a ton of these around.
    JPC in Germany is generally reliable and started shipping the vinyl yesterday. If you have trouble ordering directly from them, I could buy one and forward it at costs. (Although shipping from Germany to the US is a costly and time-consuming thing at the moment). 
    Appreciate it, yea shipping has just been crazy. So that is why I am kinda taking my time with this one. I'll eventually get, no hurry, looks to be A LOT of them out there. Thanks though for the offer.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,198
    Rsd exclusive...................
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    Loujoe said:
    Rsd exclusive...................

    It never was, I believe. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,198
    ^Good everyone can spin it anyway. I think it was with a 10,000 run, but I could be wrong. 
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,181
    Loujoe said:
    ^Good everyone can spin it anyway. I think it was with a 10,000 run, but I could be wrong. 
    13 K. Which is why when everyone was panicking a couple years ago, i told people to be patient and was mocked for it.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,198
    I remember...You were right! And too bad people got on your back unkindly. Things can get weird around here!
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    Loujoe said:
    ^Good everyone can spin it anyway. I think it was with a 10,000 run, but I could be wrong. 
    13 K. Which is why when everyone was panicking a couple years ago, i told people to be patient and was mocked for it.
    Still odd that they are creeping out 2 years later, though.
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    The whole release of this vinyl has been a bit weird. There was meant to be 13k initially for RSD BF. Those seem to sell out too quick leading to speculation that not all were distributed. Speculation was right in that some appeared last year with the RSD sticker. It seemed like some had been kept back some how. I got a 2nd copy from a shop in Europe last year around the same time 10c sold a batch. And now we have a new EU repress.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    What's worse

    we are vinyl
    or
    I am analog.


  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited March 2021
    FR181798 said:
    The whole release of this vinyl has been a bit weird. There was meant to be 13k initially for RSD BF. Those seem to sell out too quick leading to speculation that not all were distributed. Speculation was right in that some appeared last year with the RSD sticker. It seemed like some had been kept back some how. I got a 2nd copy from a shop in Europe last year around the same time 10c sold a batch. And now we have a new EU repress.
    Sony trying to squeeze as much juice out of this one that they can. They have done the same thing with the 2017 cut of TEN, they have kept that thing in print for a while now.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Dodax UK has this for £23.58. Fairly decent price. Dodax sometimes has great prices on LPs. When the reissues came out I bought about 3 copies of no code because they were £12.99 each.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    Dodax UK has this for £23.58. Fairly decent price. Dodax sometimes has great prices on LPs. When the reissues came out I bought about 3 copies of no code because they were £12.99 each.
    £12.99 !!!  Now that's a steal.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,723
    FR181798 said:
    Dodax UK has this for £23.58. Fairly decent price. Dodax sometimes has great prices on LPs. When the reissues came out I bought about 3 copies of no code because they were £12.99 each.
    £12.99 !!!  Now that's a steal.

    Wow that is a steal on the No Code. But 24 pounds for PJ's MTV Unplugged is alot! 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Dropped to £23.57 now on Amazon uk,was about £27 so that seems to be the price here. Think it might have been more than £24 on Black Friday 2019.
Sign In or Register to comment.