For Trade - 96 Hess Rock and Roll HOF

Soooo, I have a mint, AP signed by Derek, screen print version of the poster for the Rock Hall Concert by Derek Hess.  There was a lithograph, without the band names.  This is not that poster.  This is the screen print version, with all the bands names, that was only given out to members of the Rock Hall board of trustees. 
I had a client that shared space with Derek in Cleveland, and was able to convince him to sell me one waaaaaaaaaay back when.  (that's also how I got my 94 Hess PJ)
I have no idea what it is worth, because there are hardly any out there, but I know it is rare.  I dont know if there is anyone that has an extra 96 or 98 that they would be interested in trading for this - Istanbul, Prague, Cork, I dont know.  I have Berlin and Randall's Island.  Worth a shot.  Or maybe even an Ames 98.  I have STL, Vegas, CHI, Missoula, Montreal and W. Palm.

peace!

Comments

• Do you have any pics of this? I might be interested. I've never seen or heard of this print!
    Easy come and easy go.
    Easy left me a long time ago.
  • I will take some today and post.  If you go to the link on Expressobeans, there is a pic and a bit of information on it.  But it incorrectly lumps the AP signed screenprint, with a smaller lithograph without the band names around the edges.  If you go to the pictures, you see one of each.
    https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/39211