Options

Stone Gossard In Control Of Pearl Jam Radio

13»

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    can someone who listened give a brief recap/summary of any potential info Stone said about any PJ demos or unreleased music? thank you thank you
    ^^^
  • Options
    can someone who listened give a brief recap/summary of any potential info Stone said about any PJ demos or unreleased music? thank you thank you
    ^^^
    Idk if he mentioned any demos or unreleased music.

I do recall either him or Matt Cameron (in the recent drummers resource podcast) remark on how they hope to do more albums now that they have their own recording studio / warehouse (& I inferred they expect to). 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735
    This was a really enjoyable listen, as were the other recent specials Jeff & Stone did on PJRadio.

More of this, please! 

Yes, yes, oh god yes! 

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    I feel like the headline of this listen is that Stone and Mason Jennings have a full album coming out soon... Knife Fight was awesome and Stone wrote a full album of tunes like that. I can't wait!
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    demetrios said:
    This was a really enjoyable listen, as were the other recent specials Jeff & Stone did on PJRadio.

More of this, please! 

Yes, yes, oh god yes! 

I'll have what D's having.

See the source image
  • Options
    This was a great listen for anyone on the fence 
  • Options
    This was a great listen for anyone on the fence 

Indeed it is. :) 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,122
    Stone also regretted Green Rivers name

Kinda said it wasn’t in good taste

• Options
    Still available on demand. 

• Options

• Options

PAINTED SHIELD

NEWS SEPTEMBER 9 2020

Today, the new band Painted Shield, consisting of Stone Gossard, Mason JenningsMatt Chamberlain, and Brittany Davis released their debut song, “I Am Your Country”.  

The music video for I Am Your Country” is set to release Thursday, September 10th, exclusively on Apple Music

The band’s self titled album, produced by Stone Gossard and Regan Hagar’s Loosegroove Records, is set to premier on Friday, November 27th 2020

Pre-save the digital album with the single "I Am Your Country" here.  

• Options

• Options
    Image of Stone

Stone Gossard In Control Of Pearl Jam Radio

Stone Gossard takes over Pearl Jam Radio on Sirius XM and reveals some of his favorite Pearl Jam tracks, his ongoing projects, and other music he’s currently listening to.

Subscribers can listen to this episode On Demand on SiriusXM Radio.
  • Options
    Second straight time that I missed a Stone show, and tried to listen just as Sirius took it down from OnDemand playback. Demetrios, any chance that you can hook me up?   
  • Options
    smamm said:
    Second straight time that I missed a Stone show, and tried to listen just as Sirius took it down from OnDemand playback. Demetrios, any chance that you can hook me up?   

PM sent. :) 
  • Options
    For those who missed it.

Stone Gossard In Control Of Pearl Jam Radio SiriusXM August 26th 2020

• Options
    ED477ED477 Posts: 134
    Can someone share the link to Stone Gossard In Control Of Pearl Jam Radio SiriusXM August 26th 2020, the one posted has expired.
  • Options
    ED477 said:
    Can someone share the link to Stone Gossard In Control Of Pearl Jam Radio SiriusXM August 26th 2020, the one posted has expired.

Sure. PM sent. :)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024