Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

For sale: EMEK 1996 Pearl Jam

otterotter Posts: 702
Hi, I’m Todd, I want to go to Europe and see a Pearl Jam show. 
I’m selling this to help pay for the trip.
 I bought it from Emek, he signed it and made a doodle in pencil on the bottom. 
It has been stored flat in a climate controlled environment with no smoke or light, in a (Wally’s) Mylar protected sleeve!
this is my first time selling a poster from my collection so please be patient with me.
$2,000
Highest shipping standards/ big pvc pipe
pm me
I found my place......and it's alright
«1

Comments

  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    Pm’ed 
  • Adi TAdi T New York CityPosts: 81
    PM’ed
    2003: Camden 7/6 | MSG 7/8 | MSG 7/9
    2006: East Rutherford 6/1 | East Rutherford 6/3
    2008: MSG 6/24 | MSG 6/25 | EV Solo Newark 8/7
    2010: MSG 5/20 | MSG 5/21
    2011: PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/3 | PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4
    2012: EV Solo Orlando 11/27
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18 | Brooklyn 10/19
    2015: Central Park 9/26 | Mexico City 11/28
    2016: Fort Lauderdale 4/8 | Miami 4/9 | New Orleans 4/23 | Philadelphia 4/27 | MSG 5/1 | MSG 5/2
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 3,271
    Well that was quick
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • otterotter Posts: 702

    I found my place......and it's alright
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    edited August 2020
    What a cool poster
  • TresentPenseTresentPense New York CityPosts: 550
    You should be asking $3K for this! Believe me, you'll get it. Good luck with your sale and hopefully eventual travel plans!
    '98: 8/22
    '00: 8/23 8/24 8/25
    '03: 4/30 7/2 7/3 7/8 7/9 7/11
    '04: 10/1
    '06: 5/13 5/27 5/28 6/1 6/3
    '08: 6/24 6/25 6/27 6/28 7/1
    '09: 10/30 10/31
    '10: 5/15 5/18 5/20 5/21 6/25
    '11: 9/3 9/4
    '12: 9/2 9/22
    '13: 7/19 10/18 10/19 10/21 10/22 11/23 11/24
    '14: 10/19
    '15: 9/26
    '16: 4/8 4/9 4/11 4/28 4/29 5/1 5/2 8/5 8/7
    '18: 9/2 9/4
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    You should be asking $3K for this! Believe me, you'll get it. Good luck with your sale and hopefully eventual travel plans!
    Thanks for starting the auction. Good job. 
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    Otter, enjoy Europe buddy. It’s going to be a blast. 
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,891
    That’s a nice poster!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    on2legs said:
    That’s a nice poster!
    It is. 
    This and the 92 Frank Kozik green lady are the last two I’m looking for.
  • PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 496
    Awesome poster!
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08 West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/29/04 Chicago, 10/27/06 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,547
    If this hasn't sold I'm interested

  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    Otter, keep the poster for now until you figure out what to do with it. It’s worth more then $2000 probably worth more then $3000. Here are the past sales on E beans. If your not sure the value end this thread and think about what you want to do. It’s your poster and you can do what you want with it. 



  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,382
    edited September 2020
    DavidD said:
    Otter, keep the poster for now until you figure out what to do with it. It’s worth more then $2000 probably worth more then $3000. Here are the past sales on E beans. If your not sure the value end this thread and think about what you want to do. It’s your poster and you can do what you want with it. 



    Looks like @otter took your advice. $3k reserve. https://www.ebay.com/itm/EMEK-1996-Pearl-Jam-Poster/203096902401?hash=item2f4984cb01:g:BFMAAOSwUIRfUP6i 
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,164
    SHZA said:
    DavidD said:
    Otter, keep the poster for now until you figure out what to do with it. It’s worth more then $2000 probably worth more then $3000. Here are the past sales on E beans. If your not sure the value end this thread and think about what you want to do. It’s your poster and you can do what you want with it. 



    Looks like @otter took your advice. $3k reserve. https://www.ebay.com/itm/EMEK-1996-Pearl-Jam-Poster/203096902401?hash=item2f4984cb01:g:BFMAAOSwUIRfUP6i 
    I tried to buy this yesterday..  I really need to add this one to my collection!
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    SJD3232 said:
    SHZA said:
    DavidD said:
    Otter, keep the poster for now until you figure out what to do with it. It’s worth more then $2000 probably worth more then $3000. Here are the past sales on E beans. If your not sure the value end this thread and think about what you want to do. It’s your poster and you can do what you want with it. 



    Looks like @otter took your advice. $3k reserve. https://www.ebay.com/itm/EMEK-1996-Pearl-Jam-Poster/203096902401?hash=item2f4984cb01:g:BFMAAOSwUIRfUP6i 
    I tried to buy this yesterday..  I really need to add this one to my collection!

    So do we bid $3000 now and see??? Lol
  • Damn, 3k reserve? That’s wild
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    I wish he would have stuck with his original asking price. I think $2000 is a nice chunk of cash. 
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,891
    edited September 2020
    Good luck, Otter!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USAPosts: 1,382
    Reserve is actually 2k 
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,164
    PM again to try and work something out! 
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,227
    Is this sale pending?
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,164
    Mattchew said:
    Is this sale pending?
    No. It’s on eBay.
  • Mattchew said:
    Is this sale pending?
    Heard 3k and most likely won't go back now?
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    This is the biggest shit show of a sale ever lol. 
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,227
    DavidD said:
    This is the biggest shit show of a sale ever lol. 
    LOL, it's looking that way.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    SHZA said:
    Reserve is actually 2k 
    Do you have some insider information???
    Is otter playing us a fool, and trying to get a bidding war 😳 
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,891
    Six month average on ebeans is $4,900... did people really want this guy to make a mistake and sell the print for $2000? I’m not sure I get the hate for the OP. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,013
    No hate for the op, just so much confusion on what he wants. He refused my offer at xxxx amount, then he offered it to someone on eBay for $500 less then my offer. And as we messaged, and I was waiting for him to send me pics he puts it on eBay.  What if I agreed on his asking but he got a better offer on eBay??
    he posted a price, $2000. So he knows he has a desirable poster, and knows enough to ask $2000
    Its not like he was asking $500. 
    I hope he gets a amount he’s happy with and has a amazing time in Europe. But maybe a little research would have helped him.


  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 10,891
    DavidD said:
    No hate for the op, just so much confusion on what he wants. He refused my offer at xxxx amount, then he offered it to someone on eBay for $500 less then my offer. And as we messaged, and I was waiting for him to send me pics he puts it on eBay.  What if I agreed on his asking but he got a better offer on eBay??
    he posted a price, $2000. So he knows he has a desirable poster, and knows enough to ask $2000
    Its not like he was asking $500. 
    I hope he gets a amount he’s happy with and has a amazing time in Europe. But maybe a little research would have helped him.


    All that confusion sounds like he really was uniformed about the real value.  

    In any case... it seems like eBay is the best place for it as auctions aren’t allowed here and he probably unintentionally created an avalanche of PM’s after he posted.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park 
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)
    2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: MSG | Asbury Park

This discussion has been closed.