• CrewCrew Posts: 299
    Thanks!  The Baltimore Saga continues..
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    Thanks Santos
    Things were different then
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    Thanks, Santos! See ya' next time!
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    Thanks Santos! I hope you had a nice weekend!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    so you won't be releasing the quebec event one? ;) 

thanks Santos 
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,278
    It would be nice if this was how future drops were run. Most people are already trying for an AP anyway, so it would be cool to know if you got shutout that they’ll be up for sale in the 10c shop soon after. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    Thanks Santos!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    thanks Santos!
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778
    Crew said:
    That ship sailed.....the variants only decent looking. Standard ones colors are a mess
  • rictus58rictus58 Posts: 53
    CROJAM95 said:
    Crew said:
    That ship sailed.....the variants only decent looking. Standard ones colors are a mess
    Disagree. I'm a big time Oriole fan. The variant on that doesn't translate well for the style of poster. The GID one is even worse
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,695
    rictus58 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Crew said:
    Disagree. I'm a big time Oriole fan. The variant on that doesn't translate well for the style of poster. The GID one is even worse
    I was also going to say that that yellow one looks the closest to old school Globe posters. Similar color scheme.

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,828
    GlowGirl said:
    rictus58 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Crew said:
    I was also going to say that that yellow one looks the closest to old school Globe posters. Similar color scheme.

It's a tribute to the Globe posters since those were made in Baltimore.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
    GlowGirl said:
    rictus58 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Crew said:

Resembles Old Bay Seasoning.  A Baltimore staple. That’s the point. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,282
    Weird that the Baltimore is being held back. It’s not the most popular of the posters. Definitely in the top half yes, but not the most popular.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    drfox said:
    Weird that the Baltimore is being held back. It’s not the most popular of the posters. Definitely in the top half yes, but not the most popular.
    Because the 2020 Baltimore show is one of the most legendary concerts never played. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    I think for me personally, it was so challenging to get tickets to the Baltimore show to begin with that I really want something to commemorate what would have been an unforgettable experience/ night.   Hours/Days/Weeks of constantly refreshing every 5 seconds to try and score a pair of tickets, and then finally getting a pair (albeit in the next to last row) had the anticipation through the roof. It was so disappointing when the show was postponed (of course understandably so) that grabbing one of these posters will bring a little joy back from the whole experience. I have no doubt when the show finally happens it’s going to be insane! Can’t wait to meet up with the entire F5 crew and celebrate. In the meantime I will hopefully have a nice poster on the office wall to remind me of what could have been!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,695
    Jadler said:
    I think for me personally, it was so challenging to get tickets to the Baltimore show to begin with that I really want something to commemorate what would have been an unforgettable experience/ night.   Hours/Days/Weeks of constantly refreshing every 5 seconds to try and score a pair of tickets, and then finally getting a pair (albeit in the next to last row) had the anticipation through the roof. It was so disappointing when the show was postponed (of course understandably so) that grabbing one of these posters will bring a little joy back from the whole experience. I have no doubt when the show finally happens it’s going to be insane! Can’t wait to meet up with the entire F5 crew and celebrate. In the meantime I will hopefully have a nice poster on the office wall to remind me of what could have been!
    I couldn't have said it better.

• JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    drfox said:
    There are probably very few Baltimore posters to begin with, since the venue is so small.
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    Maybe they have a few extra variants to drop for 10c
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    CROJAM95 said:
    Crew said:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • KS80184KS80184 Posts: 397
    Flavafraz said:

It'd be cool if there were a few random ones sprinkled in like a golden ticket.
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    KS80184 said:
    Flavafraz said:

If I ordered a show regular and got either one of the variants, I'd hate it.  They're both pretty awful. 

Love the regular, though.
  • mcdevittpbmcdevittpb Posts: 219
    Crew said:
    KS80184 said:
    Flavafraz said:

If I ordered a show regular and got either one of the variants, I'd hate it.  They're both pretty awful. 

Agreed. The Orange has nothing to do with the Orioles, except that it’s Orange. The Green Glo looks like the old “Mr. Yuck” stickers.  The Regular is cool. Looks like the Baltimore Old Bay seasoning package. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,943
    GlowGirl said:
    rictus58 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Crew said:

Resembles Old Bay Seasoning.  A Baltimore staple. That’s the point. 
    maybe it’s my screen but the font on the regular poster looks orange to me... not red. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,943
    Crew said:
    KS80184 said:
    Flavafraz said:

Agreed. The Orange has nothing to do with the Orioles, except that it’s Orange. The Green Glo looks like the old “Mr. Yuck” stickers.  The Regular is cool. Looks like the Baltimore Old Bay seasoning package. 
    The oriole variant has all the teams colors in it. Not just the orange.  Ames has used team colors and names in the past for their variants... the Harry Caray Chicago variants used the Cubs colors.     

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,176
    Crew said:
    KS80184 said:
    Flavafraz said:

Orange, Black, Grey, and White are the Orioles' team colors

We baseball fans are ready to pounce at a moment's notice
    If anyone bought an Oriole variant and has regrets due to its ugliness, I will give it a home where it's loved