Cash App Scam

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone here knows what resources I could use if I have been a victim of a Cash App scam. I’m out of allot of money and I am unable to properly pay my bills now. I have been in contact with both the FCC and FBI but haven’t heard anything back yet. If anyone has any suggestions as to whom else I could contact I would greatly appreciate it. I tried contacting Cash App but they said there is nothing they could do. I’m really scared I could lose my car now and it’s the only way I have to get to my job. Thanks in advance for reading this. 
Priscilla Buford

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    so what is the scam?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PB71405PB71405 Posts: 11
    Thanks for those who commented. If anyone tries to get you to send money for anything though cash app trust your instincts. I trusted someone I thought I knew and lost money. Cash app reps don’t have a phone number and I am getting the run around. I will never make that same mistake again. 
    Priscilla Buford
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Can you explain how the scam worked to give us a better idea of what to look for?