Options

TransferWise

I requested a refund for some of my PJ euro 2021 tickets, but instead of just returning my money back to the card, they want me to open a balance account with some TransferWise, I don't get it why there has to be so much trouble getting my money back ( and NO I don't trust some TW who want me to open an account AND deposit 20€ to start with )
there wasn't any problems getting my refund from other tickets bought ( other bands ) through TM, they just returned the money back to the card that I had used for buying.
Burn my eyes and try to blind me
Bury me so they won't find me
Try to suck my power empty
Got no crown of thorns on me

Comments

• Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    Am I the only one thinking this is a "funny" way to do it ??
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Definitely weird! My sister uses TW a lot but why TM would expect you to open an account is just questionable. Have you contacted their support and read their refund rules?
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    Sorry i didn't pointed it out that it isn't TM i'm seeking refund from but 10c ... it is a refund for some tix bought from 10c that can only be refunded through TransferWise .... hopefully nothing goes wrong, but i hate beeing so concernd, and only thinking "scam" when i have to create an account and opload ID informations and so on.

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited August 2020
    Did you contact them to ask what this is about? And maybe ask in the Euro tour thread what others asking for a refund have encountered. It’s a bit hidden here with this vague thread title