Options

Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,949
    And then there were two.

Ward Sutton ..

jcJam said:

Message from Ward Sutton: " I'm going to announce my poster soon. It is going to be sold through Amesbros - we are a bit delayed compared to other PJ posters but should have it for sale in a couple weeks! "

&

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,584
    demetrios said:
    It would be cool if the butterflies popped out of the tube when you opened the poster.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,481
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    It would be cool if the butterflies popped out of the tube when you opened the poster.  
    Now that would be cool 😂 
    I love the black background with those colours.
  • Options
    DavidD said:
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    Now that would be cool 😂 
    I love the black background with those colours.
    It does really look nice.  It reminded me a bit of the Matt Taylor at first since they both have guitars, and I love that print.
    I was supposed to do OKC though, and this Munk One has really grown on me.  I can't wait to see it in person.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,014
    I have never bought a poster before. I was supposed to go to OKC. The poster is such a beautiful piece of art that I bought one. I’m excited to frame it. 
  • Options
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,391
    I like Zio's artwork a lot more than his poster, that stinks. His art is amazing. We need a better image of this poster.
  • Options
    Phoenix is gorgeous!
  • Options
    Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    I picked up OKC yesterday on a whim after arguing about it with myself for a few hours.  In the end, it was my favorite visually.  That makes 4 total for me over the last 2 weeks.  Can't wait until they get here.  
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    OKC made it through the night.  Surprised. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,423
    RS65573 said:
    I like Zio's artwork a lot more than his poster, that stinks. His art is amazing. We need a better image of this poster.
    Agreed
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,969
    I have never bought a poster before. I was supposed to go to OKC. The poster is such a beautiful piece of art that I bought one. I’m excited to frame it. 
    Be careful, might have a new addiction on your hands, ha!  Enjoy the print!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    AD60485AD60485 Mass Posts: 15
    any details on Zio yet?
  • Options
    StratcatStratcat Posts: 23
    Mumford & Toronto shipped!!   
    "And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass, of what was everything, all the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything"
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    AD60485 said:
    any details on Zio yet?
    From what someone on here shared with me, he's looking at doing a drop in the fall time apparently. Just another head scratcher in a line of head scratchers with this poster. You'd think he would want to capitalize on the momentum & interest all the other artist drops have created. I honestly can't see anyone having interest in this poster if he waits that long to do a drop. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. And what about the Sutton? Is that announced?
  • Options
    Sutton is going to release via Ames Bros in the next few weeks according to earlier in the thread.
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    RS65573 said:
    Thanks for the info. And what about the Sutton? Is that announced?
    Again from what someone shared on here, Sutton plans to do a drop in the next few weeks through the AMES site. 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,183
    JojoRice said:
    OKC made it through the night.  Surprised. 
    20,000 capacity arena (same as MSG). My guess is that MSG, Oklahoma and Hamilton will sell out at some point soon. The rest will be there a while....
  • Options
    AD60485 said:
    any details on Zio yet?
    From what someone on here shared with me, he's looking at doing a drop in the fall time apparently. Just another head scratcher in a line of head scratchers with this poster. You'd think he would want to capitalize on the momentum & interest all the other artist drops have created. I honestly can't see anyone having interest in this poster if he waits that long to do a drop. 
    thank you! i agree the longer the wait the more chance it will be forgotten about.
  • Options
    AD60485 said:
    AD60485 said:
    any details on Zio yet?
    thank you! i agree the longer the wait the more chance it will be forgotten about.

10club should just put them up for sale soon. Can't remember exactly but 10club put up Taz's Berlin 2014 poster months before he put up his AP edition run. They are still available over @ https://www.limitedruns.com/original/music-posters/rock/taz-pearl-jam-rock-concert-poster/ 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    AD60485 said:
    AD60485 said:
    any details on Zio yet?

10club should just put them up for sale soon. Can't remember exactly but 10club put up Taz's Berlin 2014 poster months before he put up his AP edition run. They are still available over @ https://www.limitedruns.com/original/music-posters/rock/taz-pearl-jam-rock-concert-poster/ 
    I wish they would do some re-prints i am still looking for the ames bros mansfield MA from 1998. thats my grail!
  • Options
    geronikageronika Posts: 19
    The OKC poster is really cool. For those that have never been here the black X looking thing trans versing the moon in the middle is a bridge sculpture called The Skydance Bridge that crosses I-40 downtown. The little boat in the water is a tour boat you can ride on the canal in Bricktown (downtown entertainment district).
  • Options
    geronikageronika Posts: 19
    demetrios said:

24 x 36 is oversized. Pretty cool.
  • Options
    JimmyNowJimmyNow Posts: 10
    Why isn’t the New York City Apollo theatre poster available on the Ten Club site?  It’s all over EBay. Someone please reply
  • Options
    It was, it sold out.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,221
    JimmyNow said:
    Why isn’t the New York City Apollo theatre poster available on the Ten Club site?  It’s all over EBay. Someone please reply
    It was. It sold out.

• Options
    EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    Status for my orders of both the NYC posters just changed to "Shipped." Can't wait to get them!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    JimmyNow said:
    It sold out.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com