Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Dissolution of the NRA

2»

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 8,736
    Kat said:
    New news....

NRA files for bankruptcy.

=) 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,596
    Kat said:
    New news....

Unfortunately, they plan on restructuring and setting-up shop in Texas.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 34,067
    There's a local gun shop here that used to never be busy.  Lately, there seems to be a lot of people shopping there.  Scary shit, especially considering how gun crazy Hell Dorado County is. 
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,666
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Kat said:
    New news....

That's smart.  Get out of unfriendly NY and go somewhere you are appreciated.  File bankruptcy so you can't be sued.

All good.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 18,693
    i thought they were chartered in NY so they are unable to just up and move from there?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 18,693
    brianlux said:
    There's a local gun shop here that used to never be busy.  Lately, there seems to be a lot of people shopping there.  Scary shit, especially considering how gun crazy Hell Dorado County is. 
    ammo is in really short supply. i overheard some docs at the hospital complaining about it last week.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 6,179
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Kat said:
    New news....

That's smart.  Get out of unfriendly NY and go somewhere you are appreciated.  File bankruptcy so you can't be sued.

All good.
    That looks like the plan:
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/01/15/texas-nra-bankruptcy-fraud/
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,666
    brianlux said:
    ammo is in really short supply. i overheard some docs at the hospital complaining about it last week.
    I miss the days of buying Russian surplus at a gun show...