Kat said:
    New news....

NRA files for bankruptcy.

=) 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,395
    Kat said:
    New news....

Unfortunately, they plan on restructuring and setting-up shop in Texas.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,554
    There's a local gun shop here that used to never be busy.  Lately, there seems to be a lot of people shopping there.  Scary shit, especially considering how gun crazy Hell Dorado County is. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JOEJOEJOE said:
    Kat said:
    New news....

That's smart.  Get out of unfriendly NY and go somewhere you are appreciated.  File bankruptcy so you can't be sued.

All good.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,110
    i thought they were chartered in NY so they are unable to just up and move from there?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,110
    brianlux said:
    There's a local gun shop here that used to never be busy.  Lately, there seems to be a lot of people shopping there.  Scary shit, especially considering how gun crazy Hell Dorado County is. 
    ammo is in really short supply. i overheard some docs at the hospital complaining about it last week.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Kat said:
    New news....

That's smart.  Get out of unfriendly NY and go somewhere you are appreciated.  File bankruptcy so you can't be sued.

All good.
    That looks like the plan:
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/01/15/texas-nra-bankruptcy-fraud/
  • brianlux said:
    ammo is in really short supply. i overheard some docs at the hospital complaining about it last week.
    I miss the days of buying Russian surplus at a gun show...