FS: two framed PJ posters from back in the day

Hey friends! 

A friend of mine has two framed PJ posters from back in the day.  One is from the 1995 summer shows tour (specifically Milwaukee) and the other is from Hamburg on November 4, 1996.  

He has some offers on them (he said one was $500 and the other was $250...not sure which is which).  Anyway, I thought I’d throw them on here to see if people were interested in one or both.  I’ll try to post pics so you can see them.  
49 and counting...

Comments

• BL221101BL221101 Posts: 56

49 and counting...
  • You need to post an asking price or your post will be deleted.  
    107 Shows and counting
    Thanks for everyone’s feedback on posting about posters!  This is all brand new to me.  Working on finding out the following:

—price that’s being asked for each
    —whether they can be rolled and shipped 
    —whether they were dry-mounted or taped (I do not believe this was the case) 

i have seen them in person and they look like they’re straight from the tube to the frame.  

Again, my apologies for lack of info to start.  Thanks again to those of you with feedback! 
    49 and counting...
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    Okay, full update:

1995 poster -asking $500
    Hamburg - asking $250

would like to include the frames, but understands it’s easier to ship the tubes.

Mint condition, straight from the tube to the frame.  Never hung.  

Thanks! 
    49 and counting...
  • gado15gado15 Posts: 103
    PM
  • Sibidy7Sibidy7 Posts: 189
    Are those prices with the frames?
    Here's an update... 
    Unfortunately now he says he’s holding off on selling them.  🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m a little annoyed by that, but they’re his posters so he gets to make the call.  Sorry if this was a waste of your time.  I’ll let you know if he puts them back on the market.
    49 and counting...