Europe 2021 Ticket Exchange

13»

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Would love to see Berlin for the 1st time in my life.  That venue looks amazing!
    Did tickets.de mail you back? Apparently the IT is trying to fix the payment issue. Keep trying for one of the two tickets that keep popping up 
  • LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    edited August 2020
    For sale (face value) 
    2x seated tickets for Amsterdam 2 purchased from ticketmaster nl
    located: Ingang Noord 1e Ring / Vak 101 / Row 3
    (no 10c tickets were available for this show)

SOLD
    Post edited by LostRebel on
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    LostRebel said:
    For sale (face value) 
    2x seated tickets for Amsterdam 2 purchased from ticketmaster nl
    located: Ingang Noord 1e Ring / Vak 101 / Row 3
    (no 10c tickets were available for this show)
    PM sent!
  • aw1991aw1991 Posts: 4
    I have one 10C GA ticket for Prague for sale at face value (€107) or to trade for a day pass for Rock Werchter for 1 july.
    Will be at stadium in the morning or early afternoon.

Pm if interested! :)
  • Hi everyone!!
    I’m looking to buy two tickets for Kraków, I know there are some upper level seats still available from Ticketmaster.  I’m hoping for lower level or floor.  Please let me know if you have tickets you can’t use.

thank you
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    I’m looking for 2 Vienna tix to add on to the tail end of our newly adjusted trip.  Fingers crossed it works out 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    I‘ve got 2 regular GA tickets for Vienna if anyone‘s interested :) I can send the PDF right away. I‘ll be there as well and have my own tickets
  • AI114578AI114578 Posts: 16
    Been checking daily, of course, but just got two tickets for Frankfurt from https://pearljam.tickets.de/en/presale/31ed31207bc241648505e9ee146040f6 there are tickets currently available for both Frankfurt and Berlin now. 
  • Catwoman1Catwoman1 Posts: 482
    aidt17 said:
    I’m looking for 2 Vienna tix to add on to the tail end of our newly adjusted trip.  Fingers crossed it works out 
    Are you still looking for Vienna tix? I have two that I'll give you -- free. Long story -- There were four of us going, and I bought two tickets in addition to my Ten Club tix. I decided to just stick with my Baltimore tickets when the pandemic postponed everything (silly me -- Baltimore has been cancelled now!). I got my Ten Club tix refunded, but I think I'm having language problems with the ticket agency. I can't seem to get a refund before the end of 2022, so I asked if someone else could pick them up instead of me. They said yes, but I can't 100% guarantee this will work. Anyhow, the tickets are yours if you want to take a chance at picking them up before the show.. Just message me & I'll give you the details.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • jlbuschjlbusch Posts: 54
    Hey all, looking for 1 ticket to Copenhagen...
    Planning on Stockholm and Hyde Park as well but already have those Tix!