Options

Coma Telephone..."Is a collective mind a possible solution?" This is as accurate for need of purpose

In 1987 my brother ken was injured in a hiking accident. When he got to the Hospital I never felt so confident he was alright. I was wrong about that though. I couldn't see His eyes Cause  they were shut too tight. Ken was in a coma, I was shocked with jaw drop and two big old buggy pop out eyes. Two days later, as my sister was making breakfast, I remembered having a dream the night before, that I was talking to Ken on the phone. I mentioned it to my sister, Melissa, and she thought it was just odd. Then for the next 12 days, I had this same dream over and over. I was talking to Ken on the phone in this dream, and Ken was in distress. I remember how it went very well still today. I would be holding the phone up to my ear, listening for him, and I would just be waiting for him to speak, after a bit I would hear him.

Ken would say,  "Mike !" I would reply, "I'm here brother, it's alright Ken, "Mike!  Mike! I'm scared Mike! I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I'm in some strange place and these people won't leave me alone Mike. They won't leave me alone Mike, and I don't know how to get out of here. I'm scared Mike. I'm scared and I don't know what to do."  I would reply, "Ken listen, listen to me, just listen to me brother, you're in the hospital cause you fell off a cliff. But you're going to be alright."  Ken,  "Mike! Mike! I don't know what to do Mike! These people wont leave me alone and I'm scared Mike! I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I'm scared Mike!"  I respond "It's okay brother, you're in the hospital and you just need to stop running around, you need to stop running around and just calm down. You need to stop running around, and just calm down Ken, everything's alright. Just sop running around and calm down and stay in one place, just stay in one place and wait for the doctors to help you. You need to let the doctors help Ken and they can't cant help you brother, until you stop running around, calm down, so just calm down Ken, calm down and stay in one place so they can help you brother."  Ken, "I don't know Mike! Mike! I'm scared  Mike I'm scared. I'm scared."  I reply, " I know brother I know you are. But I'm right here,  I'm here Ken and it's going to be alright if you just listen to your brother, just relax and calm down, breathe Ken, take a deep breath and just calm down. It's okay brother, I'm right here and it's ok. Just relax, stay in one place, and let them help you. They just want to help you, so stay in one place and they will help you, I promise you will be alright, I promise brother. Don't be scared any more. Let them help you brother." Ken, "Okay Mike, I will, I will Mike, I'll stay right here and let them help me. I'll let them help me."  Then he would start sobbing and I would say, "Don't be scared Ken, I love you brother and I promise you are going to be just fine brother, you're alright don't be scared, don't be scared." Ken, "Okay Mike, okay, I won't be scared, and I'll stay in one place, I'll stay in one place and let them help me."  I reply "Yah, Ken its okay, don't be scared brother. I love you, and you're going to be just fine." I would here him sobbing till he could draw a breath then say, "Thank you Mike, Thank you." I respond "Your welcome brother. Don't cry. I'm right here if you need me, I'm right here so if you need me just give me a call Ken Okay?"  Ken "Okay Mike, I will Mike, I'll give you a call if I need you." I respond, "You're going to be alright brother. You're going to be just fine okay?'" Ken, "Okay Mike. okay." I respond "You alright then?"  Ken, "Yah, I'm alright brother. I'm alright." I respond, "All right then brother, I love you Ken." Ken, "I love you too Mike, I love you too" I respond "Right on Ken, I'll see you soon okay?" Ken, "I'll see you soon Mike. I'll see you soon" I respond Okay "Good bye" Ken " Good bye Mike" and that was it.

I was having that same exact dream every time I fell asleep. I had been talking to Melissa about it every day and we both agreed that, this meant Ken was still in there. He was still there and was going to wake up soon. We were certain of it. About 8 or nine 9 days into it, my parents come up to Mesa  so we can have a family discussion. A family discussion was code for "Father is going to tell us what WE are all deciding as a family to do." So my parents get there, and my mom just looks like this is just tearing her up. I was worried about that too. I remember my Father saying that the doctors say the swelling has gone down but there has been no signs of any recovery happening. He stated that it was this way, they don't think he'll come out of it, but they were 93% sure that if he does come out of it, he will just be a vegetable. He say's that he has decided the best thing to do is let him go. Because we weren't the kind of people that would let anyone live like that. Then he starts with we'll all meet there tomorrow about 10:30 and say our goodbyes and let him go. But I was having none of it.

"You want to Kill Ken because of what some Doctor is 93% sure he isn't wrong? What if it's more like he should only be saying there's a 15% chance he won't make it. Even if he is right, I think Ken would want his 7% chance, and you don't want to even give him a chance."

My Father "Boy!" and looks at me with the old stink eye. Which is Father speak for ,"You'll be silent or else.."

I said, "Well I think he's going to be just fine and that I'm 100% sure of that. So nobodies pulling any plugs or anything else. That's what we're deciding to do as a family."

My father , "God Damn it Mike!, If he wakes up a vegetable we can't do anything about it. Right now we can help him, if he wakes up it'll be too late, so we're going to let him go. You savvy mister!" 

"Oh I understand, you are going to listen to some ego bloated doctor that doesn't really know what he's talking about, over me and I know what I'm talking about, He's going to wake up soon and be just fine I'm absolutely sure of that. Because I know".

Mellissa jumped in to validate me, "I think we should wait. I think he's going to wake up too." 

My father, " Oh baby girl, I know it's a tough call, but it's the right one."

I said, "It's a bad call and the wrong one. If you just let me explain maybe for once you might understand."

My Father, "I've heard enough out of you, not another word, OR ELSE!!!"

I said "Yah I know, or else you going to knock my teeth down my God Damn throat." I just shook my head and said" Do I even have a say in this, because I should. I say he will wake up, and he will be in there, and eventually be just fine.. I know that for a fact."

My Father, "You know about as much as a..."

Melissa interrupts loudly, which she never does, "Mike's Right! " the tears just stream down her face, she composes the rest of herself and says "Mikes Right"

My Father says throwing his hands up in disgust, "Mike's not right!"  looks at Melissa and barks, "If we do what Mike wants, Kenny is going to wake up a vegetable!"

Melissa screams back, "You're wrong!" she looks at me like save me and my heart broke.

I'm not liking the way he's trying to strong arm Melissa into agreeing with the wrong decision

I feel pretty furious now, "He's my brother and we are closer than anyone on this Earth, and I'm not going to let you do it! I'm not! I'll stop you if I have to!  And don't you even dare think for one secant that you can intimidate me into anything. This is my brother you want to let your discernment falter on, and that's NOT happening, not as long as I can draw a breath. So unless you're ready to kill me right now, and got gun in your pocket, you might want to let us all have our say in this matter. Cause I won't back down for ya, not on this!"  and I see my mother, she's just soaked with tears, and weeping, it was the worst sound I have ever heard.  I look back at my Father, and I was just livid. I couldn't believe he'd rather try to be up in my face instead of holding my mother. I gave my Father a look I've never given anyone, and he got the message, I walked over to my mom, and I held her while she balled, I've never seen anyone ever so upset and taken with sadness. and that broke my heart all the way. I held her as she wept, and I lost it too. My mother hugged me back, I looked at my Father, and he lost it. So all four of us are just immersed in our spells of tears. This went on for 7 or 8 minutes.

Then my mom started to speak, but she was still crying too hard. Then she got the words out in chopped up pieces, "I CAN'T,  I,  I JUST,  CAN'T DO IT!" and cried even harder. That really scared me, I was worried for my moms well being. So I go to tighten my hug a little, and she pulls away and puts her hands on my shoulders and tells me in broken words I almost couldn't make out, she said, "Michael darling, honey, baby I just can't,  If he wakes up a vegetable, I just,  I just , couldn't take it." " I just couldn't do it"  "I couldn't baby" 

I was blown far away, I understood, but I had to stand by what I knew, and I needed her to stop crying cause it hurt too much. So I tried to assure her, I reached deep and clinched my sadness, composed my self enough to say with what I felt would be a appropriate tone for her to place her faith in me, "He will be just fine mom, I promise, you just have to believe me, Please listen and look into my eyes,"  and she did look into my eyes and I could see a desperate hope in her eyes, and I couldn't help but see that hope as such a beautiful, beautiful thing, and that gave me the strength I needed to say it right, "Mother, I love you so much, you have to know, you have to know that I would never ever take a chance on this. This is something that I just know mom, I do, I do, I know. All you need to do is trust me mom, you know me and you know I wouldn't say it if it weren't the truth,  I know, I know with every thing that is me. I know with out a doubt, he will be just fine, do you see? Can you see me and know, that I know? "

My mother looks at me, she's a mess, and she see's, and I can see she admires what she sees and her head tilts to the left in surrender. she said, "But how could you possibly know for sure? How baby?'

Then Melissa gets her words past her crying, "Michaels been dreaming about Kenny every night, and we both believe it's true, he will be okay mom, he will, he will."

I see my mother take a new way of crying, the crying of hope and wanting, she looks back at me, "Are you certain? You have to promise me, that you are absolutely certain. You have to promise me, cause I can't."

I could see that she was ready to place her faith at rest with me. I took her hand with both of mine, looked her right in the eye, "Mother, I love you more than i could ever say in words, so let me show you with this, I swear, I cross my heart and hope to die twice, I know, not think or believe, I know." and my heart broke again, "I know for absolutely sure" I looked straight up and spoke a silent prayer to God, "Oh my lord please, please don't let me be wrong." and I looked at my mom and said, "I could never let you down like that, never. Not in a million years, Not ever..." "I am telling you with all certainty beyond any shred of a doubt, he will be just fine." She looked at me with as much of a smile that she could make, Which told me, she had placed her faith to rest in me, and felt good about it too. It made me feel like I'd just saved all our lives, and I of course cried, because this moment right here, was beautiful. And beautiful things like that always make me cry.

I could hear my father muttering, ah jeesss, that's just, aaaahhg, pfffff, God damn great, Just great.. That's just great! He grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him and he say's, "Michael, If you're wrong."

"I'm not." I said with disappointment in him trying to strong arm this decision and pride in myself, for knowing, I wasn't wrong.

That night, the same dream, and every night for 6 days. On that 7th night the was no dream. I woke up. Walked into the kitchen, when my sister said, "Did you have the dream again?"

I hadn't noticed, but I slept so soundly, and actually felt rested for the first time since I learned of the accident, I just shook my head and said, "Nothing, I don't think I even dreamed last night."

Melissa said, "What does that mean?"

I said, "It  means he's awake.:"

Melissa said, "Does it?"

I said, "I think so." I thought a bit and said, "Yah, I think so." "I bet he's awake"

About 20 minutes later we got the call. It was my mom, I heard Melissa on the phone ,"Oh that's great."   "Michael had no dreams last night, and he said that means he's awake."  "Uh hu"  "Okay, yep"  " Ok just a second."  "Mom wants to talk to you."

I said, "Hi mom, what's happening?" 

My mother, "Kenny is awake."

I said, "Good, good that's real good." 

My mother, "Now sweetheart they can't tell if he's still Ken or if..."

I said, "He's going to be just fine mom. Don't be scared. I know."

My mother, "I hope so sweetheart."

After about a total of two weeks in a coma, he was out of the ICU and in to a better room, he'd been awake from the coma for almost 2 days. When I went to visit I was coming up towards his room, I saw Ken in the hall. He was on a phone in the hall.  When he saw me, he got a very disturbed look on his face.

Ken said, "I was just talking to you right now on this phone, how are you right there?"
I said, "I don't know Ken."
Ken "How is that even possible?" "You were telling me to stop running around." 
My mind ,"KABOOM!"

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Curious why is “environment” is tagged?

And, is your post inviting discussion about a certain subject, given this particular forum?

It can be quite the chatty group here. 
  • Options
    Mr.WHYMr.WHY Posts: 90
    Forgive me, I fell asleep right when I told myself to be sure I did not. 
    What I know is true that I am trying to understand, how Ken was talking to me on the phone in the hall, when I was 3 feet away.
    Was he having a conversation in his own head?
    Was my voice coming through on the phone, if so how?
    Was it only LOVE that provided the connection at all?

I think we should look into what we can about this phenomenon in this story. The story is true, my recollection as accurate as I could be.
    Seems to me like Ken needed to get out of where he was, wanted to do so. Didn't know how so he called me.
    Things to consider:
    Do we connect through an unconscious collective that all ready exists?
    If so, does it connect with everyone, just a few, somewhere in between?
    Could it be something we could use to save the Earth?
    Could it be something to help us advance and evolve?
    Could it be something we can utilize immediately?
    How does it work?
    What would it take to learn how to tap in?
    Could it be something like a phone?
    Could we find a power in unified thought with intent?
    Could we use it to pray ?
    Could use it to solve the mysteries of time, space, matter, energy, light?

I think yes, to all of it.. Because I'm focused on it rt now., while doing what I'm doing.

I have always felt that this world needs something to unify us. There are terrible problems here, and if we don't take action as soon as we can. It could be too late. Please add you're thoughts, feelings, and theories on how this works. If you have a similar experience to share, please share your thoughts.

Be mindful of things like these. Don't forget to feel for everyone and everything you love in this world. Do not let constant stream of hurt make you numb. Ask yourself constantly, how you will feel about losing this world and everything on it...if the Earth dies???
    I believe we all care more than we could ever imagine about many things we have become used to, or don't see a way to do anything about.
    I believe we are all a lot closer to being on the same page then we can see or feel, a common accord of unconsciousness.
    I believe we all want the same thing, peace, love and understanding, faith and trust in each other, a sense of security and happiness.
    I believe we all love each other, all of us, and that we have forgotten a fundamental truth that was meant to be forever remembered.
    I believe we all are that fundamental truth and that we... everyone and everything are basic and fundamental elements to all that there is.
    I believer we all are alone, and all we have is each other.
    I believe we all hold on as best as we can.
    I believe we all are love.
    I believe that there really is no such thing as right or wrong, good or evil, no heaven or hell, just innocence, no sin.
    I believe that all of this madness in the world isn't anyone's fault. It is just, what happens when we all do are best, in accordance we all agreed upon, to forget in a sense, to do our best with all we really have, all there really is and there truly is nothing else .
    I believe we all are LOVE, fundamental elements, holding on to each other, and that we will never let go, because there is nothing else.
    I believe all of us create our reality in a sense, because we are love, asleep and awake at the same time.
    I believe all of us do this as a way of not glimpsing the abyss, and keeping our eyes on each other, because it is truly terrifying.
    I believe all of us are sisters, brothers, fathers and mothers, children doing our best to keep our eyes on each other, on each other.
    I believe all the way, that I believe absolutely and without a doubt for a reason.
    I believe all of us do agree, that our way is just not working anymore.
    I believe all of us do agree, in the curative nature of truth.
    I believe all of us do agree, that what we see now, is even more frightening, than the abyss.
    I believe all of us do agree, all that what we do all see, is horrible, it's a nightmare, to look and see us, we...hurting and killing each other.
    I believe all of us do agree, all that what we do all see, is much more frightening than the abyss.
    I believe all of us do agree, this is just no way for all of us to get along.
    I believe all of us do agree, to not let go of each other, to be holding on forever, no matter what the case may be.
    I believe all of us do agree, we are LOVE, and all though the truth may hurt, all of us holding on, is just so beautiful, sad but beautiful.
    I believe I have found a way that is just as beautiful, Cause Mamma told me so, and she would know.
    I believe all of us will agree when we all see, we all love each other, just like a dream, a dream of heaven.
    I believe all of us will agree when we all see, we will all say, That's the Way it ought to be, the way it ought to stay.
    I believe all of us will agree.
    I am Michael and I do agree, I have said all there is to say.

• Options
    Welp...I am far from numb; quite the opposite, actually.

I love and am loved.  I'm usually honest with myself and others, and hope those I care about reciprocate.

I respect myself.  I respect other people and life concentrically.

I think there are some loony fucks out there who have lost sight of themselves for whatever reason - maybe for no reason - and hurt others (or themselves) to alleviate that anger.

I believe there are some beautiful, decent, compassionate people whose goal is to assist others and this world, recognition be damned.

Life can be brutally unfair, and shit often happens for no reason.

Unity?  Not sure.  We're the same species but cut from varying cloths.
  • Options
    Environment is tagged because I'M BLIND!!!
    just to see you smile ; )

There was so much to say, I didn't how to do it, and then it just came out.
    You're Welcome
  • Options
    We are the same only different
    like a tear in the rain.
    I am push you are pull
    I am yen you are yan
    We are Chi
    Together we are more than  the sum of our parts
    You are you
    I am me
    I respect your truth
    Hear is my heart
    It is yours

• Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,802
    This is a cool story and a good read.  Thanks for sharing.  Have you always been blind?  Maybe having deficiency in sight allowed you to have a stronger "sixth sense" and were able to communicate with your brother telepathically?  It did seem to have a greater purpose, and I am glad you were able to help make the difficult decision to keep Ken alive.  Sometimes I feel myself thinking about people and them thinking about me.  Sometimes my phone rings a few seconds later and it was the person I was just thinking about.  There may be something to this, and at current maybe science cannot account for it or measure it yet.  

Lastly, how is Ken doing these days?  
  • Options
    Coma Telephone is a way to do something about saving our Mother Earth. These governments and business entities are just doing what they want which is making as much money no matter who pays the cost because th

I now it works, when you  feel strongly enough. I have a few talents, remote viewing, prophetic visions, I have to be the Royal King of shit luck. But I that will be different now. I'm a person who has searched his whole life, driven by a Heart that is constantly breaking for the reason why we live love and die. I am pragmatic, practical, idealistic, scientific, and I used to be agnostic. I'm not sure what I am called a person like me. I am a believer in my maker and that I have met her. But I am of no religion. All of them would call me a heretic.
  • Options
    I’m like an opening band for the sun. 
  • Options
    Hello! Vinny Goomba,  Great Name. Thank you so much for your thought's and your casually positive demeanor. We are all blind to some measure without detection. I have another story I will share as soon as I post my next poem in Arts and Pros. Which I invite you to read tonight after I get it posted. It's going to be something very special, It is asked to be read listening to a song. The  poem is titled,
    ": Another Storm" and the song is of course The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin. The next story will be titled "Deja Vu Time Travel"

As for Coma Telephone I can tell you right now there are a number of groups that can perform telepathic synchronicity. I know because I have been pestered by them since I was 28. They are collectives of small numbers, between 3 and 7 people. They can run around inside your head and they like to breaking minds, they enjoy it. I can also tell you that, "in the voice of Yoda," if pry with belief telepathy you have"
    I'm still here and head strongest. I can tell you that  I believe we are all... each one of us, unconsciously connected to every one else and the power of a world like this, populated  with 7.8 billion people, if we can find a way to get the world connected consciously we we would to Anything. Further more I believe that they key is emotion, and strongest influence on emotion as we all know is love. Finally on this topic I believe People have either forgotten how to feel, or some People or somethings are seeing to the suppression of those emotions.

Talk to you soon Goomba

I can't see my way out of here because I'M BLIND!!!

"Among the realm of the unknown, anything is possible."

• Options
    Oh yah, Kendog is alive and well here with me. He say's hello everyone. 
  • Options
    You may want to clarify whether you’re legitimately blind, or keep using the same metaphor as nauseum. 
  • Options
    You know Hedonist, My eye sight is what caused all that in the first place. My prescription Glasses are worthless, so I'm making the best of it with some Walgreens readers. I can see what I'm holing just fine, but the screen is getting touch and go. So I used the caps lock to actually, see.

My brother Ken had to go to the ER yesterday by ambulance. He couldn't get any air. I'm just waiting to see if he's doing any better this  morning. I'm worried about him. He tries so hard and never gets a break from his troubled body. He's down to about 124lbs from 174.

I'll take two nauseum and a shot of fuck it all please.