Any Nugs discount/ promo codes available?

bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
I need some new boots to listen to.  I haven't seen any recent Nugs offerings for discounts.  Anything out there currently that I may have missed?  Their 50% off promos are great, but last one I recall was around Black Friday.

Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,816
    Ten Club sent a promo code for the app, but since I was locked into a similar one via Metallica, I couldn't get it.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    edited July 2020
    What are you looking for?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Ten Club sent a promo code for the app, but since I was locked into a similar one via Metallica, I couldn't get it.
    Thanks.  I'll dig through my previous emails from 10C.  I probably just glanced over this.

mcgruff10 said:
    Specific shows are: 

Atlanta, '94 (not on Nugs)
    Vegas, '00
    Champaign, '03
    State College, '03
    Mansfield 7/11/03

Non-specific shows:

'96-'98
    Maybe a few '13-'14

I've worn all of mine out and need some new listening material.  :)

• ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    bbiggs said:
    Thanks.  I'll dig through my previous emails from 10C.  I probably just glanced over this.

It's expired :(  I tried to use it when my Metallica promo ran out in June.   The code no longer works :(

It's shame.  I didn't use it a lot.  Once and a while I'd have an urge to listen to a boot, and it was easy to load up.  Nothing i'd pay full price for, but $20/year seemed reasonable compared to how much I used it.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Specific shows are: 

Atlanta, '94 (not on Nugs)
    Vegas, '00
    Champaign, '03
    State College, '03
    Mansfield 7/11/03

Non-specific shows:

'96-'98
    Maybe a few '13-'14

I've worn all of mine out and need some new listening material.  :)

I ll shoot you a list of the 13/14 boots I have.  Give me a few.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Zod said:
    bbiggs said:

It's expired :(  I tried to use it when my Metallica promo ran out in June.   The code no longer works :(

It's shame.  I didn't use it a lot.  Once and a while I'd have an urge to listen to a boot, and it was easy to load up.  Nothing i'd pay full price for, but $20/year seemed reasonable compared to how much I used it.
    Bummer.  Thanks for the heads up though.  I should have loaded up on Black Friday.  I was just digging around to see if there was anything going on to lower the $10 price on MP3 purchases.  Much friendlier to pay $5 when on sale. 

• drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Nugs is the best, IMO. We missed all the sales too and pay full price but I totally believe it’s worth it. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Tuta23Tuta23 Posts: 115
    Isn't it the right time of the year for discounts for Nugs ?
    I am not a Thief of Silence.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    Tuta23 said:
    Isn't it the right time of the year for discounts for Nugs ?

• PJ1973PJ1973 Posts: 414
    Does anyone know If you buy CDs from Nugs, are they the same CDs you get from 10 Club?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    PJ1973 said:
    Does anyone know If you buy CDs from Nugs, are they the same CDs you get from 10 Club?

They are the same.