Options

How much time do you have?

Plant Page No Quarter....When the truth explodes!  City Don't Cry.... Battle of Ever More....   *******FOUR STICKS!!!!************  That's the way!  MAMMA SAY'S....Thank you...
Robert Plant... Fate of Nations entire album...
Pink Floyd/ David Gilmour SORROW, ON THE TURNING AWAY, Fearless, Echoes full album.
QueensRyche  Warning TAKE HOLD OF THE FLAME...PROMISEDLAND ..I AM I...

I could go on but no one is listening

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    queensryche...I'm listening. The soundtrack of me early teens.
  • Options
    Mr.WHYMr.WHY Posts: 90
    OH DAMN! Sorry I was out....the Album Warning... the song TAKE HOLD OF THE FLAME, can't you see, life's a game, So take hold of the flame...YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE, BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN....YEP

Promised Land  the 1st song " I AM I"   BEATING WITH LIFE, YOU PROMISED LIFE, SECURITY, HAPPINESS, UNFORTUNATE SON, COWERING IN THE ,PIT OF, CIRCLING PANES OF GLASS, THAT SUROUND, IT, IT IS MY MOVE, MY EVERY LOOK, ITERPRATING, GESTURES , INFORMING OTHERS, WHATS UNDERCOVER, AND, LURKING BENEATH MY MASK OF THIS YEARS FEATURE MODEL, IS THIS TOO MUCH, CARE TO LOOK INSIDE? I AM I
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    why are you yelling?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    because I'm BLIIIIIIINNNNNNNNDD!!!  HOW IS ANYONE TO HEAR ME IF I DON'T SHOUT!!!!
    It comes and goes.

\
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Speaking softly is sometimes more effective than yelling.

Life will have its way.
    https://youtu.be/dR3ccmWmLhk
  • Options
    You damn insensitive bastard, how am I supposed hear the music if I'm BLIND!!!
  • Options
    Well, this thread has gone nowhere fast.

”...on my way to better things.”
  • Options
    You don't understand, it's really hard for me to be so quiet ....BECAUSE I'M BLIND!!!

come on now
    I see
    but you don't hear me
  • Options
    I've heard plenty.

I'd rather listen to the this.

Get out of the way!
    https://youtu.be/9Vqyj77tJfo
  • Options
    You are a cocky one aren't you? Feeling pretty strong picking on A BLIND MAN!!!!
  • Options
    Not picking.

Not cocky.

High and in a good mood?  Affirmative.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I will not buy this record; it is scratched.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    I've been climbing up that Mountain sir,
    I've been circling in the sky
    I can't find a place to land
    You know

BECUASE I'M BLIND!!!

• Options

I feel better
    Let me bust some out
    Try some of mine
    Taste Ka Dee
    Give me mouth to mouth
    Yah, I'm feeling  bout
    Cloud 9

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    is it legal?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Depends on what state your in.
    Or if you get caught or not.
    I just say it's prescription
    Cause I'm BLIND!!!!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    You are bold, no doubt about that!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    LMFAO  Fuck yah!!!    hahahah  Amen Brother  BLIND!!!
    They just didn't understand why I couldn't hear them..,.
    Hello and thank you.... I needed that...

My Gratitude

Right now, other bands I would highly recommend...Stone Temple Pilots -Shangri-La Dee Da  Super Natural All The Way!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,718
    Mr.WHY said:
    You don't understand, it's really hard for me to be so quiet ....BECAUSE I'M BLIND!!!

come on now
    I see
    but you don't hear me

If I may, I'd like to make a small suggestion:  take you eyeballs out of your ears and put them back in their sockets where they belong and you will very likely be able to hear and see much better.

As the the question "How much time do you have?"  is that, coming or going?  (The former is ohhhh so much easier to answer than the latter.)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    So many great songs about time, but this one is just...
    https://youtu.be/CsBwBct0_5U