ISO Angel (XMas single) Uncensored Version

If anyone is willing to sell the uncensored version of the "angel" christmas single for a reasonable price I would be highly interested.

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    What would be a reasonable price for one of these?  Not much history to compare with from what I can see.  Good luck in your search DW
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    What would be a reasonable price for one of these?  Not much history to compare with from what I can see.  Good luck in your search DW
    Darrel Waltrip is a PJ fan?  Awesome!!!
  • Still looking for one if anyone would like to get rid of his copy. Bought two "uncensored" in the meanwhile bought both revealed to be the censored one...
  • DW168074 said:
    Still looking for one if anyone would like to get rid of his copy. Bought two "uncensored" in the meanwhile bought both revealed to be the censored one...
    Hope that you sent those right back to the owner!
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    Interesting. What version was sent to the fan club? 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    Censored. Uncensored showed up in some older mystery boxes in a plain white sleeve. I think it has the 'c' word on ramblings side. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Loujoe said:
    Censored. Uncensored showed up in some older mystery boxes in a plain white sleeve. I think it has the 'c' word on ramblings side. 
    They were calling these a test pressing for a while, but I think that there are too many of them out there to be a test pressing. 

A test pressing run for a fan club single would have to be pretty damn low, right?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    Cool. thx
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    Yeah maybe it is a test press. That would make sense b/c it has no jacket. Whoooo knows.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Loujoe said:
    Bingo. I think it was the very first mystery box.

I didn't know it was $125 or so. Wow.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"