Giveaway: 2009 Halloween Tom Tomorrow Poster (Ended)

2»

Comments

• We All BelieveWe All Believe Posts: 581
    edited July 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    RW8297 said:
    Ed & Jeff

Correct, and you're the winner! Congrats! PM me your address, and I'll mail it tomorrow!
    Awesome contest bud!  So give us some details on how/when/where you met Ed and Jeff (also the same two members I met). 
    Met them both twice:

Met Jeff after a Three Fish show at Wetlands in NYC in 1999. It was the day that Austin Powers 2 came out, hence my t-shirt and Jeff's face in the awesome attached pic lol (my brother on the left, me on the right).

Also met Jeff at Easy Street Records when I went to Seattle for the Temple shows 4 years ago. It was 5 months after my mom died suddenly and unexpectedly, and I told him how much his music was helping me get through the days.

Met Ed after the first, and before the second, of his 2 solo shows in Albany in 2009. Night 1, we waited in the rain for like an hour post-show, and someone stole the license plate from his tour bus, which pissed off his security big-time, but he came out anyway. I had a Who target shirt on, and he said, "I've got mine in the back". I thanked him for everything, and then he said "What a great smile". I walked away and cried.
    Post edited by We All Believe on
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,397
    I also met Jeff at wetlands after a three fish show!  I couldn’t remember if it was 97 or 99.  Total chill guy.  Drank some Heineken s with him and talked for about ten minutes.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Awesome idea. Thanks for doing it. 
  • PapPap Posts: 28,773
    Met them both twice:

Met Jeff after a Three Fish show at Wetlands in NYC in 1999. It was the day that Austin Powers 2 came out, hence my t-shirt and Jeff's face in the awesome attached pic lol (my brother on the left, me on the right).

Also met Jeff at Easy Street Records when I went to Seattle for the Temple shows 4 years ago. It was 5 months after my mom died suddenly and unexpectedly, and I told him how much his music was helping me get through the days.

Met Ed after the first, and before the second, of his 2 solo shows in Albany in 2009. Night 1, we waited in the rain for like an hour post-show, and someone stole the license plate from his tour bus, which pissed off his security big-time, but he came out anyway. I had a Who target shirt on, and he said, "I've got mine in the back". I thanked him for everything, and then he said "What a great smile". I walked away and cried.
    Awesome stories! Great polaroid!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • PapPap Posts: 28,773
    GlowGirl said: The two I met were Ed and Mike (at different times). Has anyone met more than two members?
    I've yet to meet any of the band members...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024