Is it just me

Or is Pearl Jam the only touring band not refunding tickets? I got refunds from 4 other bands. Did I miss somthing? 

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Or is Pearl Jam the only touring band not refunding tickets? I got refunds from 4 other bands. Did I miss somthing? 
    Spring Tour there are and were refunds. Europe we still wait. 
  • Hmmmm. Just seeing postponed in my ticketmaster portal for US dates. I will give TM a call.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    GNR 
    Kearnsy
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Hmmmm. Just seeing postponed in my ticketmaster portal for US dates. I will give TM a call.
    Did you have 10C tickets? Those ones you need to look back on your emails around March 10 and respond to an email from Ticketstoday. 
  • neutron baumneutron baum Posts: 294
    edited July 2020
    I had 10C tickets and received this email about my options:
    I elected to keep my tickets but there was an option for refund...

Hi Ten Club Member,
    All North American dates for Pearl Jam’s 2020 Gigaton tour have been postponed. Shows will be rescheduled at a later date, and all existing tickets will be honored.
    Keep Your Tickets
    Your current tickets and seat locations will be honored for the new date, and no action is needed. We will email you as soon as the new date is announced.

Request a Refund
    Any tickets you request a refund for will automatically be voided and no longer valid for entry.

Step 1: Before You Request a Refund
    1. Confirm all tickets you are seeking a refund for are in your Ticketmaster account.
    2. If you transferred tickets to friends or family, these tickets must be transferred back to your Ticketmaster account prior to requesting a refund.

Step 2: Submit a Refund Request
    Please reply to this email requesting a refund and we’ll refund the full order amount, including fees, to the payment method used at the time of purchase. Your refund should be posted to your account in 7 - 10 business days.

Tickets Received by a Ticket Transfer
    Ticket transfers were available for Madison Square Garden (New York) and Pepsi Center (Colorado) shows only.
    1. If you received tickets by transfer and the original purchaser would like to request a refund, you must transfer any tickets back to them before a refund may be requested.
    2. If you keep your tickets, they will be honored for the new date and no action is needed.

Post edited by neutron baum on
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,524
    My buddy had no problem refunding his Oakland tickets.   I've also got the refund button available for a spare pair I have for Oak1 (fan2fan tickets no less).  The only reason I haven't done it, is that I promised to try and get them to a 10c'er when the dates get rescheduled.