Official Pearl Jam Christmas singles available in 320kbps MP3, 16Bit & 24Bit Flacs?

Comments

• EGrover88EGrover88 Posts: 30
    These have been available since the 12 Days of Pearl Jam back around Christmas last year!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,305
    EGrover88 said:
    These have been available since the 12 Days of Pearl Jam back around Christmas last year!

Yeah? I didn't know the 24Bit Flacs were available. Now I hope the band releases all their Christmas singles, in 24Bit Flacs. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,524
    That would we be awesome.  I would love a proper digital copy of Sonic Reducer (there's a vinyl rip out there, but I'd love a professional copy).
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Flacs are great #2006 
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • EGrover88EGrover88 Posts: 30
    Zod said:
    That would we be awesome.  I would love a proper digital copy of Sonic Reducer (there's a vinyl rip out there, but I'd love a professional copy).
    There is a CD quality copy of Sonic Reducer out there that was taken from the “Westwood One: On The Edge" promo CD from 1993. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,524
    edited July 2020
    EGrover88 said:
    Zod said:
    There is a CD quality copy of Sonic Reducer out there that was taken from the “Westwood One: On The Edge" promo CD from 1993. 
    Holy crap... now I need to try and track that down.  Anyone have a copy of this? :)

Post edited by Zod on
  • cockagecockage Posts: 456
    yuuuuuuuup

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,305
    Zod said:
    EGrover88 said:
    Zod said:
    Holy crap... now I need to try and track that down.  Anyone have a copy of this? :)

Me too. ISO.

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,689
    Someone has it for sure. I know that Red Mosquito forum X-mas singles comp has the CD rip mp3 of it on it.