RIP Carl Reiner

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,951
    So sad. And he was active 
    I miss igotid88
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,378
    What an interesting person he was, even aside from the humor. That kind of loss must be beyond measure for his family. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,050
    98 is a damn good run.
    But still sad to see a comedy legend gone.
    RIP.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • edited June 30
    I had no idea who that was. I saw the tweet earlier and pressed like as I just though it was a random dude who lost his dad. I like what he said. 98 is good but still a loss. 
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    Jam, jam, jam, jam, jam, Pearl Jam.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,951
    I was wondering why this took 3 hours to get a response?
    I miss igotid88
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 10,363
    thats a long and fruitful run, especially considering so many years fighting the after-affects of using the opti-grab.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 31,132
    Very sad to hear.  I had no idea he was 98. 
    R.I.P., Carl Reiner.
    "[This is] not science as we know it, but another kind.  I've been looking for a solution which goes back to Egypt, and to the whole universe.  I think musicians are on a superior level, but unlike scientists, they haven't been accepted for their abilities."
    -Sun Ra

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 15,543
    He was born a poor black child. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,478
    Very sad indeed, but 98 is a goal we could all wish to reach and still be relatively healthy.  He certainly made his mark on the world.
    GIVE BLOOD
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 21,378
    igotid88 said:
    I was wondering why this took 3 hours to get a response?
    Some of us have bigger fish to fry. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,050
    MayDay10 said:
    thats a long and fruitful run, especially considering so many years fighting the after-affects of using the opti-grab.

This weekend we rock Portland