Options

$5 PJ tote bags?

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,559
edited June 2008 in The Porch
It is true that these are being sold on the tour? If so, would some very kind soul please, please pick one up for me? I'll pay full cost + shipping + extra if needed, of course...
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    im gonna buy a shwack load and then whenever there is a post on the pit that people want one, boom they got it. its only 5 bucks.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,559
    im gonna buy a shwack load and then whenever there is a post on the pit that people want one, boom they got it. its only 5 bucks.

hell yeah, good looking out!

can you reserve one for me? :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Who wants one?

If you promise to use this in a green way (i.e. instead of supermarket plastic bags, etc) I will buy 5 of them and send them to the first 5 people to PM me their address

No shtick
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
    Who wants one?

If you promise to use this in a green way (i.e. instead of supermarket plastic bags, etc) I will buy 5 of them and send them to the first 5 people to PM me their address

No shtick

What if I plan on using them to carry home the dead baby seals I plan to club?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093

LOL, that was hilarious!
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    allmyrivalsallmyrivals Posts: 228

Club sandwiches....not baby seals.

allmyrivals
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Club sandwiches....not baby seals.

allmyrivals

Mmmmm....Baby Seal Club Sandwiches
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Who wants one?

No shtick
    I'd like to have one. :)
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    no paper no plastic, I'll take one!!
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    $5 is a steal for these. We went to the REM show last night and they were $20/tote which is nuts considering how much these cost to make.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    am i too late????

id really like one please - ill pay if ive missed on a freebie
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    OK, going through the PMs

Was away all weekend

Will post the top 5 in a couple of minutes

Nice to see all of the PJ green love here
  • Options
    OK, so here are the first 5 who PMed me, the lucky 5 who will be receiving a PJ tote bag for their commitment to a Green world:

Ricsard
    Jamily Man
    Billtospill
    Thriftstoreflannel
    Strummers

I will be sending out PMs to them tomorrow to confirm

The bags will be purchased at one of the 2 MSG shows and sent out shortly thereafter
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    I got a tote for free when I bought the PJ poster on Saturday morning. Not worth the hype. Kinda chinsy.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    StoneyChixStoneyChix Posts: 125
    I am wanting one of these bags SOOOOO F**king Badly.. If anyone on this board is Kind & Generous enough to get me one from one of the shows, I would be FOREVER & ETERNALLY Grateful!!! I will pay for the cost of the bag & whatever it costs to get it over here

I'm from Oz & am desperate for Another PJ tour down this way.. So if possible could someone do this for me? If so please PM me ASAP