Options

Just the Stats...

Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
edited June 2020 in The Porch
Alright, the "Lets See Your Map" thread inspired me to revisit my PJ "stats" as I added my shows in my membership profile. I've always kept track of my shows and song history using the PJDB.net site, but it's nice to have my shows logged on the bands official page as well. If you haven't checked out the PJDB site, I recommend you do as it's a little more comprehensive and has "unofficial" shows like the corporate OracleWorld gig they played on Treasure Island back in 2012 that's nowhere to be found on the official tour page. 

So after geeking out on my own stats for a bit, I figured I would post them here in a discussion and encourage all of the other PJ 'stat freaks" like me to share their stats with the community as well. So let's see what everyone stats look like as I know there are plenty of members on here whose stats easily put mine to shame. And this is just PJ specific stats, no EV solo or side projects are included. 

First show: Lollapalooza, Mt. View CA  7-19-1992
Last show: Wrigley Field, 8-22-2016
Total # of shows: 39 
Total # of states: 8 
Total # of countries: 4
Most times seen in a given month: October - 16 times (3 Halloween shows)
Largest venue: San Siro Stadium - Milan
Smallest venue: The Warfield (2,300) & Benaroya Hall (2,500)
Longest setlist: Oakland 11-26-2013, 37 songs
Shortest setlist: Golden Gate Park 7-24-1995 (The Neil Jam show), 7 songs
Rarest song seen live: Last Soldier & Santa Cruz (both played twice only)
Song debuts: 10 - Let me Sleep (BSB '94), Drifting & Last Soldier (BSB '01), MoTH & Fatal (Benaroya '03), Santa Cruz (PJ BSB '10), In the Moonlight (PJ20), Lightning Bolt, Mind Your Manners & Future Days (Wrigley '13), 
Marquee shows attended*: Benaroya Hall, Wrigley Field 2013, PJ20 (both nights), Neil Jam show?

*I classify a marquee show as those shows which usually come highly regarded within the community as monumental or historic in nature, whether that's because of the setlist played that night, the length of the show or the crowd/atmosphere etc. But I'm sure you get my drift. 

Peace...
RM
Post edited by Red Mosqito on